DynCorp International (DI) today announced that it has won a contract with the U.S. Naval Air Systems Command to provide aviation maintenance and logistic support at the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, Patuxent River, Md.
â€œFor 38 years, DynCorp International has proudly supported the U.S. Navy at Pax River under the Contract Field Teams program, and we are honored to continue that support under this new Navy contract,â€ said Catherine Gridley, vice president of DIâ€™s Aviation business. â€œAs one of the largest employers in southern Maryland, we have had a long standing presence in the area and are delighted to continue serving the U.S. Navy at one of our countryâ€™s premier aviation sites.â€
The competitively-awarded, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract has a base year valued at $92.8 million, with a total contract value of $490 million if all four option years are exercised.
DI will provide maintenance services for the Naval Test Wing Atlanticâ€™s fleet of test and evaluation aircraft and for the prestigious U.S. Navy Test Pilot School. This includes all rotary, fixed, lighter-than-air, and unmanned aircraft on-site for project testing, as well as transient, loaner, leased and tested civilian aircraft assigned to the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division. DI will also perform supportability/safety studies and off-site aircraft safety/spill containment patrols and aircraft recovery services.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- HENSOLDT enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring
- Aerial Firefighting Europe 2019 opens in French city of Nîmes
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection