We were delighted to host a visit for His Excellency, Kim Traavik, The Norwegian Ambassador for London, in July. He was joined by Steinar SÃ¸rlie, General Secretary of the Norwegian Air Ambulance and former Minister, and Professor Hans Morten Lossius, Research and Development Director of the Norwegian Air Ambulance.
The visit was arranged to hear about the recent research and development collaboration between us and the Norwegian Air Ambulance.
The agreement was signed recently in Norway and cements the already close tie between the two organisations.
The Ambassador heard about developments and future plans for the two organisations. Both air ambulances are active in research and have pioneered several patient treatment and safety programmes which have been taken on by organisations worldwide.
The Ambassador also heard how LAA has dealt with the many terrorist incidents in the Capital over the last 20 years.This was very relevant to the recent tragic events in Norway in which the Norwegian Air Ambulance played a vital role.. We have the Norwegian victims and thier familys in our thoughts after this shocking event.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO