SkyBOOKS, Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, and affiliate of Bell Helicopter, has issued Release 22.214.171.124 of its Electronic Record Keeping Program.
SkyBOOKS latest release significantly upgrades existing document functionality and ease of use.Â The new Document Vault resides within the SkyBOOKS program and automatically archives attached documents to a structured file program, providing document search functionality and allowing document quick previews.
The new document vault allows users to directly upload 3GB of records at one time. Additionally, users can customize new folders, cut, paste, and organize documents to meet their specific needs. To make accessing your information quick and easy, searchable tags can be added to any document.Â Information such as part number, serial number, component name or document type are just a few examples of how customers can further organize critical data. An audit trail has been added to show who and when documents were uploaded, modified or moved within the document vault.
â€œSkyBOOKS uses the latest Microsoft tools to build leading edge software making the program reliable and easy to use,â€ said John Willis, SkyBOOKS Chief Operating Officer. â€œThis new integration is just another example of how we continually strive to improve our customersâ€™ experience.â€
SkyBOOKS Inc., based in Jacksonville, FL, is a Textron Electronic Record Keeping Software Program.Â It provides analyst supported, web based, Flight Operations and Maintenance Tracking solutions to corporate and government flight operations. SkyBOOKS manages the information processing requirements for any size rotary and fixed-wing business aviation operation over the internet on a subscription basis, to users around the world via its own highly-secure Tier 4 data center. More information is available at www.SkyBOOKS.com.
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support