SkyBOOKS, Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, and affiliate of Bell Helicopter, has issued Release 220.127.116.11 of its Electronic Record Keeping Program.
SkyBOOKS latest release significantly upgrades existing document functionality and ease of use.Â The new Document Vault resides within the SkyBOOKS program and automatically archives attached documents to a structured file program, providing document search functionality and allowing document quick previews.
The new document vault allows users to directly upload 3GB of records at one time. Additionally, users can customize new folders, cut, paste, and organize documents to meet their specific needs. To make accessing your information quick and easy, searchable tags can be added to any document.Â Information such as part number, serial number, component name or document type are just a few examples of how customers can further organize critical data. An audit trail has been added to show who and when documents were uploaded, modified or moved within the document vault.
â€œSkyBOOKS uses the latest Microsoft tools to build leading edge software making the program reliable and easy to use,â€ said John Willis, SkyBOOKS Chief Operating Officer. â€œThis new integration is just another example of how we continually strive to improve our customersâ€™ experience.â€
SkyBOOKS Inc., based in Jacksonville, FL, is a Textron Electronic Record Keeping Software Program.Â It provides analyst supported, web based, Flight Operations and Maintenance Tracking solutions to corporate and government flight operations. SkyBOOKS manages the information processing requirements for any size rotary and fixed-wing business aviation operation over the internet on a subscription basis, to users around the world via its own highly-secure Tier 4 data center. More information is available at www.SkyBOOKS.com.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™