Teal Group Director, Corporate Analysis Philip Finnegan, will present this and other Teal Group UAV market findings, during the panel discussion on “Emerging Market Trends According to the Experts” taking place Friday morning, 10:30 AM to 12 Noon, 19 August, at the Walter Washington Convention Center.
Other experts joining Mr. Finnegan on the “Emerging Market Trends” panel will be Derrick Maple of Jane’s DS Forecast, Ron Stearns of G2 Solutions, and Wayne Plucker of Frost and Sullivan. The moderator of the Emerging Market Trends Panel will be Stephen Trimble of Flight Global, whose organization is again publishing Unmanned Daily News edited on all four show days by Flight Global editor Andrew Doyle.
Another Friday AUVSI show highlight is that the day comprises Uniform Day: Hence, all military and civil servants, including all U.S. and foreign embassy attaches, who attend AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America 2011 in uniform will have complimentary access to the exhibit hall and conference panels taking place Friday, 19 August.
Leading up to the four-day show, Teal Group and other organizations have extended personal invitations to DC-based foreign embassy attaches, inviting them to participate in the unique, annual four-day AUVSI Unmanned Systems event including Uniform Day, if their schedule permits.
Teal Group, a member of AUVSI, is an aerospace and defense analysis firm based in Fairfax, Virginia USA. It provides competitive intelligence and government worldwide.
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support