Teal Group Director, Corporate Analysis Philip Finnegan, will present this and other Teal Group UAV market findings, during the panel discussion on “Emerging Market Trends According to the Experts” taking place Friday morning, 10:30 AM to 12 Noon, 19 August, at the Walter Washington Convention Center.
Other experts joining Mr. Finnegan on the “Emerging Market Trends” panel will be Derrick Maple of Jane’s DS Forecast, Ron Stearns of G2 Solutions, and Wayne Plucker of Frost and Sullivan. The moderator of the Emerging Market Trends Panel will be Stephen Trimble of Flight Global, whose organization is again publishing Unmanned Daily News edited on all four show days by Flight Global editor Andrew Doyle.
Another Friday AUVSI show highlight is that the day comprises Uniform Day: Hence, all military and civil servants, including all U.S. and foreign embassy attaches, who attend AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America 2011 in uniform will have complimentary access to the exhibit hall and conference panels taking place Friday, 19 August.
Leading up to the four-day show, Teal Group and other organizations have extended personal invitations to DC-based foreign embassy attaches, inviting them to participate in the unique, annual four-day AUVSI Unmanned Systems event including Uniform Day, if their schedule permits.
Teal Group, a member of AUVSI, is an aerospace and defense analysis firm based in Fairfax, Virginia USA. It provides competitive intelligence and government worldwide.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset