Teal Group Director, Corporate Analysis Philip Finnegan, will present this and other Teal Group UAV market findings, during the panel discussion on “Emerging Market Trends According to the Experts” taking place Friday morning, 10:30 AM to 12 Noon, 19 August, at the Walter Washington Convention Center.
Other experts joining Mr. Finnegan on the “Emerging Market Trends” panel will be Derrick Maple of Jane’s DS Forecast, Ron Stearns of G2 Solutions, and Wayne Plucker of Frost and Sullivan. The moderator of the Emerging Market Trends Panel will be Stephen Trimble of Flight Global, whose organization is again publishing Unmanned Daily News edited on all four show days by Flight Global editor Andrew Doyle.
Another Friday AUVSI show highlight is that the day comprises Uniform Day: Hence, all military and civil servants, including all U.S. and foreign embassy attaches, who attend AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America 2011 in uniform will have complimentary access to the exhibit hall and conference panels taking place Friday, 19 August.
Leading up to the four-day show, Teal Group and other organizations have extended personal invitations to DC-based foreign embassy attaches, inviting them to participate in the unique, annual four-day AUVSI Unmanned Systems event including Uniform Day, if their schedule permits.
Teal Group, a member of AUVSI, is an aerospace and defense analysis firm based in Fairfax, Virginia USA. It provides competitive intelligence and government worldwide.
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany