AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce that it has signed an agreement with AVIASUR appointing them as Independent Sales Representatives for Chile and Peru for AgustaWestland commercial helicopters. The agreement follows the entry into the market of the AW119Ke single engine helicopter and the best selling AW109 Power and GrandNew twin-engine helicopters in 2010. The agreement was signed today at the 8th Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (LABACE) in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
Speaking after the ceremony Emilio Dalmasso, Senior VP Commercial Business Unit, AgustaWestland said, â€œThis latest agreement will reinforce AgustaWestlandâ€™s presence in South America where we are seeing strong demand for our commercial helicopters. We look forward to working with AVIASUR and developing our relationship to provide local services that will benefit our customers in both Chile and Peru.â€
The agreement with AVIASUR will be followed in the next quarter by an AgustaWestland Authorised Service Centre agreement, which will enable AVIASUR to provide maintenance and other support services from its modern facility at Santiagoâ€™s Arturo Merino BenÃtez International Airport, Chile, to operators of AgustaWestland commercial helicopters.
AVIASUR provides a wide range of aviation services from its Santiago headquarters including a full FBO service, aircraft sales, charter flights and aircraft management for private and corporate clients.
- Horix Aerospace completes dismantling of two AW109s
- EASA validates STC for AMS Heli Design aeromedical interior for AW109
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- AMS Heli Design receives FAA STC for ALSS interior
- Heart for transplant survives crash on hospital rooftop helipad
- Life Link III grows its fleet of helicopters
- 06-Nov-20 N109EX Leonardo AW109S Boyle Heights, US-California
- MyHeli becomes newest UK CAA AOC operator
- Leonardo AW109/AW119 – EASA releases Issue 22 of TCDS
- 19-Aug-20 N95RZ Leonardo AW109E Wauseon, US-Ohio
- Leonardo AW109 Trekker chosen to support French EMS market
- The Air Ambulance Service charity predicts £2.2M income shortfall but still has £12M in the bank
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Astronautics AFI 4700 RoadRunner EFI gains FAA STC for AW109E Power
- Bulgarian Border Guard upgrades AW109
- Intermountain Healthcare adds another AW109 GrandNew f
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Brazil approves Astronautics EFI on AW109 and AW119
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- 28-Jun-19 N11NM Leonardo AW109S Brainerd Lakes, US-Minnesota (2F)