JSC Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant (UUAP) being a part of Russian Helicopters holding company takes part in MAKS-2011 International Aviation and Space Salon, Zhukovsky city, which was held in August 16-21. The company is presented as a part of Russian Helicopters holding company at the stand of Oboronprom in pavilion C3.
It is planned to demonstrate new VIP version of Mi-171E helicopter of “Vertical-T” Air Company at the show which interior is designed for the most demanding customers.
The helicopter design features modified improved ergonomics characteristics creating conditions for work and rest when in flight and offsetting human needs to the maximum. Mi-171E helicopter is designed to provide the passengers with the comfortable conditions for rest and work during flight: swivel and doubled VIP-seats and sofa, folding table, air conditioner, heating system, passenger address system, display board, multimedia and switching system. Helicopter is equipped with combined galley, lavatory, wardrobe, and luggage compartment.
Design of Mi-171E VIP-helicopter cabin interior and its trim with high-quality and exclusive materials are to be developed for every customer individually.
Besides, a transport version of the Mi-171E (Mi-8AMT) with KNEI-171 Navigation and Electronic Indication System is to be exhibited to the visitors. The helicopter and installed equipment allows primarily performing round-the-clock patrolling, transportation and SAR missions. Ad hoc the helicopter is adapted for NVG night flights. It provides day-and-night search, detection and identification of objects, task force dropping, and delivery of trespassers. The helicopter is being operated in the interests of the Russian Federal Customs Service.
The helicopter optional equipment includes the RH sliding door, ramp door with hatch, additional external fuel tanks, troop rappelling device and cables, winch, FLIR, search light and weather radar.
The first day of the 10th anniversary of the MAKS International Aviation and Space Salon 2011 – the 16th is the Day of the Russian helicopter holding Russian Helicopters, a part of United Industrial Corporation Oboronprom. The visitors of the Aviation salon will be able to watch the holding’s aerotechnics on its static display and in the sky above the Zhukovskiy airfield. During the Day of Russian Helicopters there will be a joint press-conference of the Russian Helicopters holding and UIC Oboronprom which will be held at 11:00 a.m. in the Conference hall in pavilion C3. In the course of the press-conference it is expected to tell about new projects and announce of a number of new contracts of the Russian helicopters holding.
- Russian Helicopters launches Mi-8 test operation program in Indonesia
- Russian Helicopters deliver Mi-171 to China
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Russian Helicopters Aviation Training Center in Ulan-Ude now certified
- The Mi-171 with the VK-2500-03 engine certified in China
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Two Ansat and one Mi-171 ordered for EMS work at 2022 Winter Olympics
- Peruvian Fire-Fighters Look to Purchasing Mi-171s
- Peruvian Air Force orders 36 helicopters
- Russian Helicopters to supply its first civilian rotorcraft to Pakistan
- Russian Helicopters Contracted for four Mi-8/171s
- Russian Helicopters to ship certified Мi-171s to Chinese company
- Russian Helicopters to build a training center in Peru
- Russian Helicopters to deliver to Jiangsu Baoli
- Russian Helicopters approves Iranian service centre
- Russian Helicopters sells to four customers in China
- Second Mi-171A2 prototype now flying
- Rosneft signs for two Mi-171s and two Mi-8AMTs
- Serbia orders two Mi-171s
- Russian Helicopters to deliver two Mi-171s in China