Helijetâ€™s regularly-scheduled Victoria to Vancouver passenger service landed Tuesday morning with a special delivery: theÂ Fairmont Empressâ€™ famous tea andÂ scones and a freshly-logoed helicopter to promote aÂ new business partnership between North Americaâ€™s largest scheduled helicopter carrier and Fairmont Hotels.
The new partnership between The Fairmont Waterfront, The Fairmont Empress and Helijet means great Helijet rates (up to 15% off) for members of the Fairmont Presidentâ€™s Club (complimentary to sign up) along with the best available hotel rates.
The Fairmont Waterfront is also offering Vancouver visitors a VIP package: â€œThe Ultimate 48 Hours in Vancouver Experienceâ€. The package boasts Vancouverâ€™s top sights in an unforgettable way from a gleaming Fairmont Gold harbour view room to a guided culinary tour of the Granville Island Public Market and a Helijet sight seeing tour to the top of Grouse Mountain.
Fairmont Empress General ManagerÂ Martin Leclerc, Fairmont Waterfront General Manager Ian Pullan and Helijet International President and CEOÂ Danny Sitnam enjoyed tea andÂ scones with Devonshire cream and jam and inspected the new Fairmont logos on the Sikorsky S-76 helicopter.
Quote from Martin Leclerc, General Manager of The Fairmont Empress: â€œThis is an exciting partnership for The Fairmont Empress as itâ€™s a great opportunity to introduce our guests to Helijet, and alternatively, introduce Helijetâ€™s passengers to the Fairmont brand. Weâ€™re always looking for opportunities to align with businesses in the community to create a better guest experience. Iâ€™m sure that working with Helijet is going to do just that.â€
Quote from Ian Pullan, General Manager of The Fairmont Waterfront: â€œFairmont guests are accustomed to a high level of service and theyâ€™re going to feel right at home onboard Helijet. Iâ€™m excited about our new partnership because it provides an exclusive offer and authentically local experience our guests wonâ€™t find anywhere else.â€
Quote from Danny Sitnam, President and CEO, Helijet International: â€œHelijet is the fastest, most convenient harbour-to-harbour connection and partnering with prominent Fairmont properties in Vancouver and Victoria means even more convenience for our passengers. Whether theyâ€™re businessÂ travellersÂ or tourists, giving passengers the opportunity to experience these hotels means providing a better service for both Helijet passengers and Fairmont guests. Weâ€™re excited to take part.â€
The Fairmont Waterfront provides relaxed luxury on the West Coast coupled with a world-class Vancouver experience. The hotel is in an urban retreat with elegant accommodation, state-of-the-art meeting facilities and breathtaking harbour views. Guests can enjoy a taste of localÂ flavourÂ in Herons West Coast Kitchen + Bar, then visit the hotelâ€™s rooftop garden and honeybee apiary to discover where the restaurantâ€™s fresh herbs and honey are sourced from.Â www.fairmont.com/waterfront
The Fairmont Empress majestically rises over Victoria’s sparkling Inner Harbour. Turn of the century architecture and timeless beauty complement this quintessential Victoria experience. Award-winning Willow Stream Spa, world-renowned Afternoon Tea, unparalleled meeting facilities and a bounty of farm to fork dining experiences are just a few of the unrivalled experiences offered at Canadaâ€™s â€œCastle on the Coastâ€.www.fairmont.com/empress
Helijet is a Canadian-owned company and is North Americaâ€™s largest scheduled helicopter service, carrying over 1.9 million passengers in the past 24 years. In addition to its scheduled and charter services, Helijet is a major service provider of dedicated medically equipped helicopters and turbojet aircraft for the Province of British Columbia and numerous medical service clients.Â www.helijet.com
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms
- New USHST Report Lays Down a Path for Automatic Flight Control Systems in Light Helicopters
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024