Helijetâ€™s regularly-scheduled Victoria to Vancouver passenger service landed Tuesday morning with a special delivery: theÂ Fairmont Empressâ€™ famous tea andÂ scones and a freshly-logoed helicopter to promote aÂ new business partnership between North Americaâ€™s largest scheduled helicopter carrier and Fairmont Hotels.
The new partnership between The Fairmont Waterfront, The Fairmont Empress and Helijet means great Helijet rates (up to 15% off) for members of the Fairmont Presidentâ€™s Club (complimentary to sign up) along with the best available hotel rates.
The Fairmont Waterfront is also offering Vancouver visitors a VIP package: â€œThe Ultimate 48 Hours in Vancouver Experienceâ€. The package boasts Vancouverâ€™s top sights in an unforgettable way from a gleaming Fairmont Gold harbour view room to a guided culinary tour of the Granville Island Public Market and a Helijet sight seeing tour to the top of Grouse Mountain.
Fairmont Empress General ManagerÂ Martin Leclerc, Fairmont Waterfront General Manager Ian Pullan and Helijet International President and CEOÂ Danny Sitnam enjoyed tea andÂ scones with Devonshire cream and jam and inspected the new Fairmont logos on the Sikorsky S-76 helicopter.
Quote from Martin Leclerc, General Manager of The Fairmont Empress: â€œThis is an exciting partnership for The Fairmont Empress as itâ€™s a great opportunity to introduce our guests to Helijet, and alternatively, introduce Helijetâ€™s passengers to the Fairmont brand. Weâ€™re always looking for opportunities to align with businesses in the community to create a better guest experience. Iâ€™m sure that working with Helijet is going to do just that.â€
Quote from Ian Pullan, General Manager of The Fairmont Waterfront: â€œFairmont guests are accustomed to a high level of service and theyâ€™re going to feel right at home onboard Helijet. Iâ€™m excited about our new partnership because it provides an exclusive offer and authentically local experience our guests wonâ€™t find anywhere else.â€
Quote from Danny Sitnam, President and CEO, Helijet International: â€œHelijet is the fastest, most convenient harbour-to-harbour connection and partnering with prominent Fairmont properties in Vancouver and Victoria means even more convenience for our passengers. Whether theyâ€™re businessÂ travellersÂ or tourists, giving passengers the opportunity to experience these hotels means providing a better service for both Helijet passengers and Fairmont guests. Weâ€™re excited to take part.â€
The Fairmont Waterfront provides relaxed luxury on the West Coast coupled with a world-class Vancouver experience. The hotel is in an urban retreat with elegant accommodation, state-of-the-art meeting facilities and breathtaking harbour views. Guests can enjoy a taste of localÂ flavourÂ in Herons West Coast Kitchen + Bar, then visit the hotelâ€™s rooftop garden and honeybee apiary to discover where the restaurantâ€™s fresh herbs and honey are sourced from.Â www.fairmont.com/waterfront
The Fairmont Empress majestically rises over Victoria’s sparkling Inner Harbour. Turn of the century architecture and timeless beauty complement this quintessential Victoria experience. Award-winning Willow Stream Spa, world-renowned Afternoon Tea, unparalleled meeting facilities and a bounty of farm to fork dining experiences are just a few of the unrivalled experiences offered at Canadaâ€™s â€œCastle on the Coastâ€.www.fairmont.com/empress
Helijet is a Canadian-owned company and is North Americaâ€™s largest scheduled helicopter service, carrying over 1.9 million passengers in the past 24 years. In addition to its scheduled and charter services, Helijet is a major service provider of dedicated medically equipped helicopters and turbojet aircraft for the Province of British Columbia and numerous medical service clients.Â www.helijet.com
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine
- Ontario gold prospecting uses helicopter-borne geophysical survey
- Leonardo CEO Profumo given 6 year jail sentence and €2.5M file
- US Marine Corps retires AH-1W Cobra after 34 years
- NHV Group appoints Head of Commercial
- Simrik Air has initiated air ambulance services for COVID-19 patients
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Helipad reopens at Ellwood City Medical Center
- Russian Helicopters delivers five Mi-8MTV-1
- WR-ALC completes first TH-1H proof-of-concept overhaul
- New FreeFlight ADS-B receiver reduces reliance on ground, radar stations
- 50+ North Sea workers isolating after rig flights
- NHV to increase hangarage at Aberdeen
- Full Ice clearance for AW169 delayed by COVID19
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- Abaco wins cabin computer contract with helicopter OEM
- Change of date for EASA Rotorcraft and VTOL Symposium 2020
- Foreign Military Sale to Romania for Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Romania of Naval Strike Missile (NSM) Coastal Defense Systems (CDS)
- Devon Air Ambulance is targeted by bright lights
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 16 Oct 20