This year the PHPA and the Wings, Wheels, and Rotors Expo will be joining forces, with the PHPA taking a more active role in this year’s show.Â Â The event is being held at the Los Alamitos Army Airfield & Joint Forces Training Base in Los Alamitos onÂ Sunday, October 23, 2011.
One of the tasks PHPA has taken is the invitation and securing of Public Service and Civilian Aircraft for this year’s show.
If you, your company, or your department/agency would like to fly your aircraft into the show and display it for the day, please fill out the three (3) attached forms ASAP and forward them to
Attn. Air Field Operations
4442 Doolittle Av., Suite 2
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
If you need assistance or have any questions regarding the paperwork, please contact SSG Joey Munoz in Airfield Operations atÂ 562-795-2571.
Editor note – as with many other industry events, this is in the HeliHub.com Events listing
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production