SEI Industries Ltd. announces the retirement of a dedicated and long-term sales distributor in Australia. Kevin Gosling of Gosling & Associates was SEIâ€™s exclusive sales representative in Australia for more than 20 years. GAAM Emergency Products is the new Australian distributor for SEIâ€™s aerial firefighting Bambi Bucket including the prescribed burning and controlled burn Fire Ignition Product lines.
â€œKevinâ€™s commitment to providing our customers in Australia with all their aerial fire suppression and fire ignition needs combined with the product support and customer service is no easy task,â€ says Shawn Bethel, SEIâ€™s Firefighting Division Manager. â€œKevinâ€™s hard work over the past 20 years is very much appreciated and SEI would like to publicly thank Kevin for all his efforts.â€
GAAM has also been a distributor for SEI for more than 20 years for the Fireflexâ„¢ product line and SEI is pleased to now have GAAM representing all product lines in its continued support of emergency and disaster relief efforts in Australia.
View SEIâ€™s newest products when it exhibits at the upcoming Australasian Fire Authority Council (AFAC) exhibition in Sydney, Australia, August 29-31, 2011. Come see us at booth #74! Or visit GAAM at booth # 73 & 77.
About SEI Industries
SEI Industries Ltd. is an ISO:9001:2008 certified Canadian company specializing in the manufacture of innovative industrial fabric solutions for firefighting and remote site fuel and water storage. With exports to 110 countries to date, SEI Industries is well known for providing more than 50 unique products to military, firefighting, mineral exploration and disaster relief operations world wide. The famous Bambi BucketÂ® continues to be used by firefighting agencies worldwide since 1982 and has become synonymous with aerial firefighting.
SEI also manufactures ground and aerial fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools with the DragonÂ® Fire Ignition product line to the prescribed fire and land management industry. SEI Industries Ltd. is proud to offer our customers innovative, well-engineered and reliable products while providing excellent product support and customer service.
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment
- Airbus improves service request facility in Keycopter portal
- MD Helicopters receive fourth Afghan MD530F order
- Helijet appoints Director of Maintenance
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Inmarsat unveils new SwiftBroadband Helo X-Stream
- Babcock Offshore secures new North Sea helicopter contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance base gets green light