SEI Industries Ltd. announces the retirement of a dedicated and long-term sales distributor in Australia. Kevin Gosling of Gosling & Associates was SEIâ€™s exclusive sales representative in Australia for more than 20 years. GAAM Emergency Products is the new Australian distributor for SEIâ€™s aerial firefighting Bambi Bucket including the prescribed burning and controlled burn Fire Ignition Product lines.
â€œKevinâ€™s commitment to providing our customers in Australia with all their aerial fire suppression and fire ignition needs combined with the product support and customer service is no easy task,â€ says Shawn Bethel, SEIâ€™s Firefighting Division Manager. â€œKevinâ€™s hard work over the past 20 years is very much appreciated and SEI would like to publicly thank Kevin for all his efforts.â€
GAAM has also been a distributor for SEI for more than 20 years for the Fireflexâ„¢ product line and SEI is pleased to now have GAAM representing all product lines in its continued support of emergency and disaster relief efforts in Australia.
View SEIâ€™s newest products when it exhibits at the upcoming Australasian Fire Authority Council (AFAC) exhibition in Sydney, Australia, August 29-31, 2011. Come see us at booth #74! Or visit GAAM at booth # 73 & 77.
About SEI Industries
SEI Industries Ltd. is an ISO:9001:2008 certified Canadian company specializing in the manufacture of innovative industrial fabric solutions for firefighting and remote site fuel and water storage. With exports to 110 countries to date, SEI Industries is well known for providing more than 50 unique products to military, firefighting, mineral exploration and disaster relief operations world wide. The famous Bambi BucketÂ® continues to be used by firefighting agencies worldwide since 1982 and has become synonymous with aerial firefighting.
SEI also manufactures ground and aerial fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools with the DragonÂ® Fire Ignition product line to the prescribed fire and land management industry. SEI Industries Ltd. is proud to offer our customers innovative, well-engineered and reliable products while providing excellent product support and customer service.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President