SEI Industries Ltd. announces the retirement of a dedicated and long-term sales distributor in Australia. Kevin Gosling of Gosling & Associates was SEIâ€™s exclusive sales representative in Australia for more than 20 years. GAAM Emergency Products is the new Australian distributor for SEIâ€™s aerial firefighting Bambi Bucket including the prescribed burning and controlled burn Fire Ignition Product lines.
â€œKevinâ€™s commitment to providing our customers in Australia with all their aerial fire suppression and fire ignition needs combined with the product support and customer service is no easy task,â€ says Shawn Bethel, SEIâ€™s Firefighting Division Manager. â€œKevinâ€™s hard work over the past 20 years is very much appreciated and SEI would like to publicly thank Kevin for all his efforts.â€
GAAM has also been a distributor for SEI for more than 20 years for the Fireflexâ„¢ product line and SEI is pleased to now have GAAM representing all product lines in its continued support of emergency and disaster relief efforts in Australia.
View SEIâ€™s newest products when it exhibits at the upcoming Australasian Fire Authority Council (AFAC) exhibition in Sydney, Australia, August 29-31, 2011. Come see us at booth #74! Or visit GAAM at booth # 73 & 77.
About SEI Industries
SEI Industries Ltd. is an ISO:9001:2008 certified Canadian company specializing in the manufacture of innovative industrial fabric solutions for firefighting and remote site fuel and water storage. With exports to 110 countries to date, SEI Industries is well known for providing more than 50 unique products to military, firefighting, mineral exploration and disaster relief operations world wide. The famous Bambi BucketÂ® continues to be used by firefighting agencies worldwide since 1982 and has become synonymous with aerial firefighting.
SEI also manufactures ground and aerial fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools with the DragonÂ® Fire Ignition product line to the prescribed fire and land management industry. SEI Industries Ltd. is proud to offer our customers innovative, well-engineered and reliable products while providing excellent product support and customer service.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work