30-Aug-2011 Source: Fast Market Research
New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research titled “Bristow Group Inc. (BRS) – Oil & Gas – Deals and Alliances Profile”.Â A summary of its contents follows:-
Bristow Group Inc. is a provider of helicopter services to the offshore energy industry.
Bristow Group Inc. (BRS) – Oil & Gas – Deals and Alliances Profile provides you an in-depth data and trend analysis of the company’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and financings. The report provides detailed information on M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions registered by the company over a five year period. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value subdivided by deal types, markets, and regions, besides highlighting the company’s major recent financial deals.
Data presented in this report was derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
Full Report Details at
-Â www.fastmr.com/prod/155678_bristow_group_inc_brs ..
* Financial Deals – Analysis of the company’s financial deals including M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
* Deals by Year – Chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
* Deals by Type – Chart and table depicting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as M&A, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
* Deals by Region – Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region for North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
* Deals by Sector – Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sector.
* Major Recent Deals – Information on the company’s major recent financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
* Business Description – A brief description of the company’s operations.
* Key Employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
* Important Locations and Subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key Competitors – A list of key competitors of the company.
* Key Recent Developments – A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements.
* The profile analyzes the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divesture strategy
* Deals are presented from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy
Access detailed information about the company’s recent financial deals that enables you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
* Major recent deals are presented in detail, which provides information on each deal’s brief summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company
* Recent developments in the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as break up of deals by categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Bristow Group Inc., Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2005 to YTD 2011
Bristow Group Inc., Oil & Gas Deals By Type, 2005 to YTD 2011
Bristow Group Inc., Oil & Gas, Deals By Region, 2005 to YTD 2011
Bristow Group Inc., Oil & Gas, Deals By Sector, 2005 to YTD 2011
Bristow Group Inc., Oil & Gas, Deals Summary, 2005 to YTD 2011
Bristow Group Inc., Oil & Gas, Deal Details
Bristow Group Announces Exercise Of Underwriter’s Overallotment Option
Bristow Group Completes Private Placement Of $13.21 Million
Bristow Group Completes Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock Offering
Bristow Group Announces Exercise Of Underwriter’s Overallotment Option Of Senior Notes
Bristow Group Completes Private Placement Of Senior Notes Of $50 Million
Bristow Group Closes $300 Million Private Placement Of Senior Notes
Bristow Acquires 42.5% Stake In Lider Aviacao
Bristow Group Acquires Remaining 51% Interest In Norsk Helikopter
Locations And Subsidiaries
May 19, 2010: Bristow Group Reports Net Income Of $112 Million In Fiscal 2010
May 21, 2009: Bristow Group Reports Net Income Of $26.3 Million In Q4 Fiscal 2009
Feb 18, 2009: Bristow Declares Quarterly Dividend
Feb 04, 2009: Bristow Group Reports Q3 Fiscal 2009 Results
May 21, 2008: Bristow Group Reports Q4 Fiscal 2008 Results
May 16, 2008: Bristow Declares Quarterly Dividend
Nov 05, 2007: Bristow Group Reports Q2 Fiscal 2008 Results
Other Significant Developments
Sep 13, 2010: Bristow Group Appoints Jonathan Baliff As Senior Vice President And CFO
Jun 10, 2010: Bristow Group Updates On Gulf Of Mexico Operations
Jun 08, 2010: Bristow Group Announces Management Changes
Full Table of Contents is available at:Â http://www.fastmr.com/catalog/product.aspx?productid=155678&dt=t
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world’s top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website atÂ www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.