Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47, Inc., is excited to announce the addition of a new member to their leadership team, Mr. Don Maguire, as Director of Customer Support & Services effective immediately.
Don brings extensive experience in the aerospace business, including over 30 years of rotorcraft experience. Don started his career in helicopter maintenance with a Bell Helicopter authorized Customer Support Facility (CSF) on the Bell 47, eventually graduating to check pilot & mountain flying validation. Don has ~5,000 hours as pilot in command of a number of helicopters, starting with the Bell 47. Don has also owned & operated his own Bell CSF, he has held the position of Manager of Product Support Engineering at Bell Helicopter responsible for their 8,000+ light helicopters and more recently he was Director of Customer Services for CAE in Montreal responsible for their worldwide support programs.
â€œDon is greatly respected by the Model 47 operators.â€ stated Scott Churchill, President/Owner of Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47. â€œHe has extensive technical knowledge of the Model 47 helicopter and understands it from both the perspective of pilot as well as mechanic. His leadership and experience helping develop one of the worldâ€™s best helicopter customer support organizations with Bell Helicopter will help us greatly at Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47 as we continue to grow.â€
â€œDonâ€™s primary role will be to ensure the best technical support possible is provided to the existing fleet of Model 47 operators.â€ stated Neil Marshall, General Manager of Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47. â€œBut with Donâ€™s experience, he will also play a key role in the planning of the Model 47 helicopterâ€™s potential business development.â€
Don will waste no time getting re-acquainted with the Model 47 community as he attends the upcoming Bell Helicopter Maintenance & Operators Conferences, for Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47, being held this month in Dallas/Fort Worth & Philadelphia. Don can be contacted at [email protected]
About Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47, Inc.
Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47, Inc., under the private ownership of Scott Churchill, is a sister company to Scottâ€™s Helicopter Services Inc., one of the largest operators of Model 47 helicopters in the world, and Texas Helicopters Inc., manufacturer of the Wasp helicopter and a FAA PMA parts supplier & STC holder for the Model 47.
- 01-Jan-21 N74823 Bell 47D1 Marana, US-Arizona
- 24-Nov-20 YN-CIQ Continental Copters Tomcat Chinandega, Nicaragua (1F)
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- 18-Oct-19 N7060J Bell 47G5 King City, US-California
- 20-Aug-17 N9526 Bell 47G2A St Marys, US-Pennsylvania
- 23-May-17 XB-LUB Bel 47D Amacuzac, Mexico (1F)
- 10-May-17 D-HAFB Westland-Bell 47 Pertisau, Austria (2F)
- 18-Oct-15 N73224 Bell 47G3B Searchlight, US-Nevada
- 11-Aug-15 N74823 Bell 47D1 Clanton, US-Alabama
- 03-Aug-15 N4002G Bell 47G3B1 Camden, US-Alabama
- 24-Jul-15 N1396X Bell 47G.4A Gilbert, US-Iowa
- 20-Jun-15 N4427F Bell 47G5 Salinas, US-California (1F)
- 27-Mar-15 C-GVHA Bell 47G.2 Chilliwack, Canada
- 27-Feb-15 N4774S Bell 47G2A Ivanhoe, US-California
- 29-Jan-15 N43762 Bell 47 White Rock, US-Arkansas
- 29-Jan-15 N43762 Bell 47G North Little Rock, US-Arkansas
- Bell delivers last of six 407GXs to Pennsylvania State Police
- India – Aviation school museum gets Bell 47G
- 12-Aug-14 N7089J Bell 47G-5 Mansfield, US-Illinois (1F)
- 10-Aug-14 N4690 Bell 47G-2 Jeanerette, US-Louisiana (1F)