DART Helicopter Services (DHS), a leading sales and marketing company, has named Steffen Bay as their new VP of Marketing and Business Development.
Mr. Bay brings over 10 years of industry experience in International marketing and business development.Â Â He will play a vital role in continuing to expand DARTâ€™s global presence by providing leadership, new insight and strategic planning in regards to international markets.
Before joining DART, Mr. Bay was the Director of Business Development for Aeroleo Taxi Aero (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) where he was responsible for the expansion of the business in Brazil and Latin America; he also was the Head of the Supply and the IT Department.
Prior to Aeroleo Taxi, he worked for Era Helicopters LLC, a Seacor Company.Â Era is one of the largest helicopter transport providers in the world. Era also leases helicopters to third party operators across the globe.
Mr. Bay has a MBA with a major in Corporate Finance from the University of Dallas (Texas, USA) and a Law Degree from the University of Mannheim (Germany).
DARTâ€™s President Mike Oâ€™Reilly exclaimed, â€œWe are pleased to have Steffen Bay join our expanding team of professionals and look forward to utilizing his vast experience and seeing his cutting edge ideas put in motionâ€.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 600 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 1,200 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide.Â For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19