Discovery Air Inc. (TSX: DA.A, DA.DB.A) (http://www.discoveryair.com) announced today that it will host an analyst call on Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 4:00 pm ET to discuss its fiscal 2012 second quarter results. Dave Jennings, President and CEO, and Andy Min, Chief Financial Officer, will host the call. The Company is expected to report its results before markets open on Tuesday, September 13. Interested parties may join the call by dialing 1-888-231-8191. Please dial in 15 minutes prior to the call start time to secure a line. The conference call will be archived for replay from two hours following its conclusion until Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at midnight. To access the archived conference call, please dial 1-855-859-2056 or 416-849-0833 and enter passcode 96661786. The conference call will also be archived for replay in MP3 format on Discovery Air’s website at www.discoveryair.com/investors.
ABOUT DISCOVERY AIR AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES
Founded in 2004, Discovery Air Inc. is a specialty aviation services company operating across Canada and in select locations internationally. With over 130 aircraft, it is one of the largest air operators in Canada, employing more than 600 flight crew, maintainers and support staff to deliver a variety of air transport, maintenance and logistics solutions to its government, airline and business customers. The Corporation’s subsidiaries include Top Aces, which delivers airborne training and special mission services to the Canadian military; Hicks & Lawrence, a supplier of airborne fire management services to the Ontario government and charter services to government agencies and corporate customers; Discovery Air Technical Services, which provides a range of maintenance, repair, overhaul, modification, engineering and certification services; Great Slave Helicopters, one of the largest VFR helicopter operators in the country; Air Tindi, the largest fixed-wing aircraft charter provider based in Northern Canada; Discovery Mining Services, which supplies all-weather exploration camps as well as expediting and logistics support services; and Discovery Air Innovations, the innovation arm of Discovery Air that identifies and captures large, new market opportunities.
CAUTION REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
Discovery Air’s public communications may include written or oral forward-looking statements (as defined in applicable securities laws) regarding the future performance of the company and/or its subsidiaries. Forward-looking statements by definition are based on assumptions and are as a result subject to risks and uncertainties, including those identified in the Management’s Discussion and Analysis section of Discovery Air’s financial statements for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2011, available at www.sedar.com. As a result of such risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from those discussed in forward-looking statements, and readers should not place undue reliance on such statements. Forward-looking statements represent expectations as of the date they are made, and Discovery Air disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements it may make, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required under applicable securities laws.
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s