ASU announced they will display at Helitech in Duxford, U.K. September 27-29 at booth 515. ?We will be displaying the most technologically advanced night vision equipment in the industry,? said ASU Founder Mike Atwood.? ? ASU has long been known for our night vision goggles, training, maintenance and equipment. That has not changed. We are now able to also offer clients a wide array of night vision products for ground troops as well.?
ASU training and equipment proved instrumental to operations for the Irish Defense Air Corps last winter when NVG flights in white out conditions helped transport patients in need of surgery. During the last three years, ASU provided 21 Night Vision Goggles, training for pilots and crewmembers, both initial and advanced training, goggle lab equipment and maintenance training.
â€œThe services and products provided to the Irish Defense Air Corps accomplished exactly what we hoped it would. When emergency situations arose, they had the equipment and training necessary to complete missions safely with success. I want to invite people to come by our booth and discuss their NVG needs with us,â€ said Atwood.
ASU has also provided night vision goggles and services for Swiss Air Ambulance, Norwegian Air Ambulance, ADAC and the Slovenia Ministry of Defense.
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter