Czech operator DSA is adding a second Eurocopter EC120 to its fleet.Â Purchasing a burgundy coloured example from Hong Kong, the aircraft arrived this week at the company’s base in Hradec Kralove for reassembly, test flights etc and will be registered as OK-BST. This 2005-built aircraft, serial 1404 was previously operated by “Millenium Empire”.
It will add to the company’s first EC120 OK-MMI, whcih they purchased in 2008 and was originally operated by Monacair in Monaco.
The latest arrival brings the total fleet in the country to four, with both of the other two in corporate operation, one locally registered as OK-HEL and the other on the US register as N120FH.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- 22-Nov-18 N124ML Airbus H120 La Romana, Dominican Republic (5F)
- Albuquerque Police look to replace EC120
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- 21-Mar-18 VH-WII Airbus EC120 Hardy Reef, Australia (2F)
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- San Jose City Council approves Airbus H125 to replace H120
- HeliHub prediction comes true – Robinson R66 kills off Airbus H120
- Baltimore Mayor proposes cutting one of four Police EC120s
- Aeropartner took delivery of the first multi-purpose EC-120B
- GTA signs MoU to provide maintenance for HFA helicopters
- Agreement Between Helang Flying Academy & Rotortrade Services
- Thales delivers a flight and navigation training simulator to the Royal Malaysian Air Force
- Swedish Government resumes state-funded pilot training
- Vector Aerospace expands FAA-approved ADS-B STC upgrade
- New Additions to Superior Air Fleet
- JSSI Enrolls HeliAir Sweden Fleet
- HeliAir Sweden Replaces MD500s with EC120B
- New Thermal Imaging Camera funded by Winnipeg Police
- Helisota adds Airbus Helicopters to its EASA Part 145 capabilities
- Genesys Aerosystems aims for FAA STC for EC120 HeliSAS and Two-Axis Autopilot