The Eastern Region Helicopter Council (ERHC) invites you to attend its Annual Meeting on Saturday, September 24 at the Sheraton of Mahwah Hotel, in Mahwah, N.J. This all-day event will begin with Registration and coffee from 7:00 to 8:30 a.m. and continue through the day with a variety of information-packed business, committee and sponsor presentations. The meeting culminates in fun, camaraderie and raffle and door prizes at a dinner banquet from 7:30-11:00 p.m.
One of the highlights of this yearâ€™s annual meeting, from September 22-25, will be a presentation from Mitchell Moss of the Rudin Center for Transportation, outlining the results of a â€œHeliport Economic Impact Studyâ€ designed to determine the economic contributions of helicopter aviation, in general, and New York Cityâ€™s three heliports, in particular, to the New York City economy. ERHC Chairman Jeffery Smith points to this study as the â€œroadmap for the future of the helicopter industry in New York.â€
Along with ERHCâ€™s Committee Chairmen, HAIâ€™s president, Matt Zuccaro, and vice president of Government Affairs, Ann Carroll, will provide updates on issues of interest to the helicopter industry.
On Thursday, September 22, prior to its Saturday Annual Meeting, ERHC is hosting a Job Fair and Seminar for GA pilots and Certified Flight Instructors (from 2:00-5:00 p.m.) and HAI is teaming up with the FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam) to host a safety seminar focused on general aviation pilots and Certified Flight Instructors (6:30â€”9:00 p.m.).
On Friday, September 23, ERHC is hosting its annual Golf Outing at Spook Rock Golf Course â€“ a free event withÂ advance registration required. Also, on Friday, HAIÂ and the FAASTeam will be holding a Rotorcraft Safety Forum for Commercial operators, pilots and AMTs, followed by a lively â€œMeet and Greetâ€ including a dinner buffet and live entertainment in the Illusions Night Club at the Sheraton.
To view the entire ERHC Annual Meeting agenda and to see how to register for the various events,Â click here.
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- Kenyan Air Force receives first six MD530Fs
- VFS Leads eVTOL Efforts at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Kopter’s SH09 flies with a new main rotor configuration
- Air Methods lowers costs to patients
- MINT Turbines Announces Launch of Redesigned Website
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open