Helicopter New York City, a leader in NYC helicopter tours, announces their limited time special on the Deluxe Tour. The Deluxe Tour is the â€œgrandâ€ helicopter tour which includes the best attractions and sights New York City has to offer.
For a limited time, Helicopter New York City is giving a discount for each person who buys their Deluxe Helicopter Tour.
The Deluxe Helicopter Tour is a panoramic 180-degree New York City tour that includes aerial views of the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, Yankee Stadium, Ground Zero and many other popular and famous New York sights.
â€œNYC is a popular travel destination,â€ states Matthew Day, Vice President of Business Development at Helicopter New York City, â€œand helicopter tours are a unique way to experience the many New York attractions.â€
â€œOur Deluxe Tour encompasses the many NYC attractions that visitors and tourists want to see as well as the areas that tourists may not have time to visit,â€ continues Day. â€œAnd in keeping with our mission promise to offer affordable helicopter tours, we are excited about offering special discounts for our customers!â€
Voted â€œBest Tour in NYCâ€ by the Association of Hotel Concierges 3 years in a row, Helicopter New York City boasts of providing helicopter tours by the Cityâ€™s finest helicopter operators, Helicopter Flight Services. All pilots are FAA certified and have logged thousands of hours – using state of the art, new helicopters, such as the Bell 407, known for its impressive reliability and safety.
For more information on Deluxe Tour discounts from Helicopter New York City:
Visit:Â Helicopter New York City for the promotion code
About Helicopter New York City:
Voted â€œBest Tour in NYCâ€ by the Association of Hotel Concierges three years in a row, Helicopter New York City prides itself not only in an outstanding New York tour experience, but in their dedication to quality and customer satisfaction. Helicopter New York City uses only state-of-the-art, new helicopters with qualified FAA certified pilots providing an exhilarating once-in-a-lifetime tour experience that is specifically designed to be safe, dependable and fun.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation