Helicopter New York City, a leader in NYC helicopter tours, announces their limited time special on the Deluxe Tour. The Deluxe Tour is the â€œgrandâ€ helicopter tour which includes the best attractions and sights New York City has to offer.
For a limited time, Helicopter New York City is giving a discount for each person who buys their Deluxe Helicopter Tour.
The Deluxe Helicopter Tour is a panoramic 180-degree New York City tour that includes aerial views of the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, Yankee Stadium, Ground Zero and many other popular and famous New York sights.
â€œNYC is a popular travel destination,â€ states Matthew Day, Vice President of Business Development at Helicopter New York City, â€œand helicopter tours are a unique way to experience the many New York attractions.â€
â€œOur Deluxe Tour encompasses the many NYC attractions that visitors and tourists want to see as well as the areas that tourists may not have time to visit,â€ continues Day. â€œAnd in keeping with our mission promise to offer affordable helicopter tours, we are excited about offering special discounts for our customers!â€
Voted â€œBest Tour in NYCâ€ by the Association of Hotel Concierges 3 years in a row, Helicopter New York City boasts of providing helicopter tours by the Cityâ€™s finest helicopter operators, Helicopter Flight Services. All pilots are FAA certified and have logged thousands of hours – using state of the art, new helicopters, such as the Bell 407, known for its impressive reliability and safety.
For more information on Deluxe Tour discounts from Helicopter New York City:
Visit:Â Helicopter New York City for the promotion code
About Helicopter New York City:
Voted â€œBest Tour in NYCâ€ by the Association of Hotel Concierges three years in a row, Helicopter New York City prides itself not only in an outstanding New York tour experience, but in their dedication to quality and customer satisfaction. Helicopter New York City uses only state-of-the-art, new helicopters with qualified FAA certified pilots providing an exhilarating once-in-a-lifetime tour experience that is specifically designed to be safe, dependable and fun.
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet