Today RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, announced the appointment of Dru Milke as CEO of RLC. Milke brings RLC a wealth of domestic and international management experience and a proven track record in both the offshore rotorcraft services and oil and gas industries. The company also recently named Larry Adams as Chief Operating Officer and Michael Guidry as Vice President of Operations. Collectively, these key appointments fortify the companyâ€™s position as the industryâ€™s most efficient, customer-focused helicopter transportation company.
Milkeâ€™s distinguished career includes nearly 20 years of leadership at Offshore Logistics, a major provider of marine and helicopter transportation to the oil and gas industry and the parent company of Air Logistics (now Bristow). During his tenure with the company, Milke assumed ever increasing responsibilities as Vice President Western Hemisphere Operations, Vice President International Operations, Chief Financial Officer, and ultimately, President of Air Logistics. During this time period, the company grew from less than $100 million to greater than $600 million in annual revenue and expanded from a Gulf of Mexico operator to a respected global leader in offshore helicopter operations. Most recently, Milke served as Chief Financial Officer of Moreno Group Holdings where he provided his financial and management expertise to this integrated energy service company. He began his career at Arthur Andersen as an Auditor serving global oil and gas and banking clients.
â€œI am excited to join the RLC team at such a pivotal time in the companyâ€™s history,â€ said Milke. â€œRLC has earned a position as the largest independent helicopter services provider in the Gulf and has attracted many of the regionâ€™s leading oil and gas producers and services providers as its customers. With an employee base thatâ€™s extremely entrepreneurial and driven, this company delivers a level of customer focus that I believe is unmatched in this market. I look forward to collaborating with my new colleagues to build on this strong foundation and take RLC to the next level of growth, service and operational excellence.â€
Proven RLC Leaders Step Up to New Roles
Joining Milke on the RLC management team are Larry Adams, the companyâ€™s new Chief Operating Officer and Michael Guidry, Vice President of Operations.
Adams, who most recently served as Director of Operations for RLC, brings extensive executive management experience to his new position. Previously he held roles as President and COO of ERAMed and VP and General Manager of Flight Services for Keystone Helicopter Corporation. Earlier in his career he served for 25 years in various roles for helicopter operator PHI including 14 years as a line pilot. Guidry has been with RLC for the past 14 years making valued contributions in several capacities including line pilot, chief pilot and most recently â€“ director of training.
â€œLarry and Michael bring many years of rotorcraft and senior management experience to the table,â€ said Rodger Bagwell, president of RLC. â€œI am confident that in their new roles they will continue to make invaluable contributions that will strengthen our position as a leading provider of helicopter services in the Gulf of Mexico.â€
Adams began his flying career in 1970 with the U.S. Army where he flew combat missions in Vietnam as a pilot with the 1st Air Calvary. Adams continued to serve in the military, in active and active reserve duty, until 1997. He has logged 13,500+ flight hours in rotorwing aircraft. Guidry previously served in the US Marine Corp for 20 years during which time he held positions in logistics, safety, pilot training standardization and operations management before retiring at the rank of Major.
RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, is committed to being the industryâ€™s most efficient and customer-focused company. Serving high-performance energy services providers and oil and gas producers, RLCâ€™s fleet of offshore-equipped helicopters transport personnel and equipment to offshore production platforms and drilling rigs with the highest levels of safety, performance and service. By going above and beyond every time, RLC helps its customers move their businesses forward. For more information, visit http://www.rlcllc.net.
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager