Avliteâ€™s Canadian distributorÂ Crouse Hinds Airport Lighting will deliver two solar helipad lighting systems to a large helicopter operator in Africa.Â One system will be installed in Senegal, the other in Tanzania.Â The helipad lighting systems, manufactured byÂ Avlite Systems, use theÂ AV70-HI and Apollo Heliport Beacon as a mobile, cost-effective solution for day and night operations.Â Working withÂ Aviation Renewables, the client required help in designing aÂ solar helipad lighting solution due to the remoteness and need for operational capability during emergency situations.Â With the brightest LED output in its class and an industry leading 3-year warranty, the AV70-HI was selected for this application.Â By safely extending the hours of operation into the night hours, the company will be able to operate more efficiently and realize cost savings.Â For more information on Avlite solar airfield lighting and supporting solutions, please visitÂ www.avlite.com orÂ www.aviationrenewables.com
About ARC – Aviation Renewables Corp.
Aviation Renewables represents manufacturers that produce green-tech and energy savings solutions for the aviation industry while acting as a centre of excellence for airports, industry stakeholders, customers and a global distribution network.Â Aviation Renewables combines unique technologies from leading manufacturers to create customized solutions for the benefit of the industry, environment and its global customers. Â For more information on renewable aviation solutions and energy efficient airfield lighting, please visitÂ www.aviationrenewables.com
About Avlite Systems Ltd.
Avite Systems provide world leading solar powered aviation lighting and control systems for some of the most trusted airports and customers in the world including the US Air Force, US ARMY, US Marines, United Nations, Canadian Air Force and international airports on all major continents.Â Avlite solar aviation lighting includes a 3-year warranty, replaceable battery, encrypted radio control and custom designed aviation optical lens. For more information on please visitÂ www.avlite.com
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support