Canadian Helicopters, an international provider of helicopter transportation and related services, announced the filing of the business acquisition report (“BAR”) relating to its acquisition of the assets of Helicopters (N.Z.) Limited (including the shares of Helicopters (Australia) Pty Ltd. and other active subsidiary companies) as well as the assets of Helicopter Nominees Limited (collectively “HNZ Business”) (the “Transaction”), as required by applicable Canadian securities laws. The closing of the Transaction was previously announced in a press release datedÂ July 7, 2011.
The BAR includes unaudited proforma condensed consolidated financial statements which were prepared using information from the audited and unaudited consolidated financial statements of Canadian Helicopters and the HNZ business as at and for the year endedÂ December 31, 2010Â and the unaudited interim consolidated financial statements of Canadian Helicopters and the HNZ business for the six months endedÂ June 30, 2011. The BAR also includes the audited combined financial statements of the HNZ Business for the year endedÂ June 30, 2011.
The complete report is available under Canadian Helicopters’ SEDAR profile atÂ www.sedar.com.
ABOUT CANADIAN HELICOPTERS GROUP INC.
Canadian Helicopters Group is an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services with fixed primary operations inÂ Canada,Â Australia,Â New ZealandÂ and regions of Southeast Asia.Â The group also delivers contracted on demand support inÂ AfghanistanÂ and Antarctica. Charter operations are provided under two brands:Â HelicoptersÂ New ZealandÂ (HNZ) in the Asia Pacific and Antarctica regions and Canadian Helicopters Limited (CHL) inÂ CanadaÂ and Afghanistan.Â In addition to charter services, the company provides flight training and third party repair and maintenance services. With headquarters nearÂ Montreal,Â Canada, the company operates 160 helicopters and employs approximately 800 personnel.
Image: AS350 of Helicopters NZ
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work