Canadian Helicopters, an international provider of helicopter transportation and related services, announced the filing of the business acquisition report (“BAR”) relating to its acquisition of the assets of Helicopters (N.Z.) Limited (including the shares of Helicopters (Australia) Pty Ltd. and other active subsidiary companies) as well as the assets of Helicopter Nominees Limited (collectively “HNZ Business”) (the “Transaction”), as required by applicable Canadian securities laws. The closing of the Transaction was previously announced in a press release datedÂ July 7, 2011.
The BAR includes unaudited proforma condensed consolidated financial statements which were prepared using information from the audited and unaudited consolidated financial statements of Canadian Helicopters and the HNZ business as at and for the year endedÂ December 31, 2010Â and the unaudited interim consolidated financial statements of Canadian Helicopters and the HNZ business for the six months endedÂ June 30, 2011. The BAR also includes the audited combined financial statements of the HNZ Business for the year endedÂ June 30, 2011.
The complete report is available under Canadian Helicopters’ SEDAR profile atÂ www.sedar.com.
ABOUT CANADIAN HELICOPTERS GROUP INC.
Canadian Helicopters Group is an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services with fixed primary operations inÂ Canada,Â Australia,Â New ZealandÂ and regions of Southeast Asia.Â The group also delivers contracted on demand support inÂ AfghanistanÂ and Antarctica. Charter operations are provided under two brands:Â HelicoptersÂ New ZealandÂ (HNZ) in the Asia Pacific and Antarctica regions and Canadian Helicopters Limited (CHL) inÂ CanadaÂ and Afghanistan.Â In addition to charter services, the company provides flight training and third party repair and maintenance services. With headquarters nearÂ Montreal,Â Canada, the company operates 160 helicopters and employs approximately 800 personnel.
Image: AS350 of Helicopters NZ
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement