Canadian Helicopters, an international provider of helicopter transportation and related services, announced the filing of the business acquisition report (“BAR”) relating to its acquisition of the assets of Helicopters (N.Z.) Limited (including the shares of Helicopters (Australia) Pty Ltd. and other active subsidiary companies) as well as the assets of Helicopter Nominees Limited (collectively “HNZ Business”) (the “Transaction”), as required by applicable Canadian securities laws. The closing of the Transaction was previously announced in a press release datedÂ July 7, 2011.
The BAR includes unaudited proforma condensed consolidated financial statements which were prepared using information from the audited and unaudited consolidated financial statements of Canadian Helicopters and the HNZ business as at and for the year endedÂ December 31, 2010Â and the unaudited interim consolidated financial statements of Canadian Helicopters and the HNZ business for the six months endedÂ June 30, 2011. The BAR also includes the audited combined financial statements of the HNZ Business for the year endedÂ June 30, 2011.
The complete report is available under Canadian Helicopters’ SEDAR profile atÂ www.sedar.com.
ABOUT CANADIAN HELICOPTERS GROUP INC.
Canadian Helicopters Group is an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services with fixed primary operations inÂ Canada,Â Australia,Â New ZealandÂ and regions of Southeast Asia.Â The group also delivers contracted on demand support inÂ AfghanistanÂ and Antarctica. Charter operations are provided under two brands:Â HelicoptersÂ New ZealandÂ (HNZ) in the Asia Pacific and Antarctica regions and Canadian Helicopters Limited (CHL) inÂ CanadaÂ and Afghanistan.Â In addition to charter services, the company provides flight training and third party repair and maintenance services. With headquarters nearÂ Montreal,Â Canada, the company operates 160 helicopters and employs approximately 800 personnel.
Image: AS350 of Helicopters NZ
- 12 Rules to Live by for Your Pre-Flight Helicopter Inspection
- HSC-26 Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- A New H145 Full Flight Simulator for the US
- Airbus recognized as a top employer in the Hamilton Niagara Region
- Carleton University leverages VABS Software for more realistic rotor blade simulation
- World’s First ISO Approved Drone Safety Standards announced
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance adds plasma to blood products carried
- The Official 2019 White House Christmas Ornament is a helicopter
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger