Canadian Helicopters, an international provider of helicopter transportation and related services, announced the filing of the business acquisition report (“BAR”) relating to its acquisition of the assets of Helicopters (N.Z.) Limited (including the shares of Helicopters (Australia) Pty Ltd. and other active subsidiary companies) as well as the assets of Helicopter Nominees Limited (collectively “HNZ Business”) (the “Transaction”), as required by applicable Canadian securities laws. The closing of the Transaction was previously announced in a press release datedÂ July 7, 2011.
The BAR includes unaudited proforma condensed consolidated financial statements which were prepared using information from the audited and unaudited consolidated financial statements of Canadian Helicopters and the HNZ business as at and for the year endedÂ December 31, 2010Â and the unaudited interim consolidated financial statements of Canadian Helicopters and the HNZ business for the six months endedÂ June 30, 2011. The BAR also includes the audited combined financial statements of the HNZ Business for the year endedÂ June 30, 2011.
The complete report is available under Canadian Helicopters’ SEDAR profile atÂ www.sedar.com.
ABOUT CANADIAN HELICOPTERS GROUP INC.
Canadian Helicopters Group is an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services with fixed primary operations inÂ Canada,Â Australia,Â New ZealandÂ and regions of Southeast Asia.Â The group also delivers contracted on demand support inÂ AfghanistanÂ and Antarctica. Charter operations are provided under two brands:Â HelicoptersÂ New ZealandÂ (HNZ) in the Asia Pacific and Antarctica regions and Canadian Helicopters Limited (CHL) inÂ CanadaÂ and Afghanistan.Â In addition to charter services, the company provides flight training and third party repair and maintenance services. With headquarters nearÂ Montreal,Â Canada, the company operates 160 helicopters and employs approximately 800 personnel.
Image: AS350 of Helicopters NZ
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management