RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, today announced that RLC’s Santa Maria, California Base Operations has received PXP’s California Offshore Safety Excellence Award for 2010. This award, which was announced at the 6th Annual PXP Vendor and Contractor Safety Conference, recognizes vendors and contractors who have met the highest levels of safety in their respective divisions.
RLC’s Santa Maria base received the PXP Safety Excellence award based on its outstanding performance during day to day operations resulting in no lost-time accidents or incidents throughout the 2010 calendar year.
“We are honored to be recognized by a respected national oil and gas leader like PXP for our deep dedication to safety and to providing superior performance every day,” said Larry Adams, Chief Operating Officer of RLC.
RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, is committed to being the industry’s most efficient and customer-focused company. Serving high-performance energy services providers and oil and gas producers, RLC’s fleet of offshore-equipped helicopters transport personnel and equipment to offshore production platforms and drilling rigs with the highest levels of efficiency, safety and service. By going above and beyond every time, RLC helps its customers move their businesses forward. For more information, visit http://www.rlcllc.net .
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden