Flight Management Systems is pleased to announce that they have delivered a Spanish version of their FMS Moving Map software to Robinson Helicopters for installation into a Latin American Countries R-44 Police Helicopter.
FMS President, Greg Taylor said â€œThis is an important innovation for FMS, to be able to better serve Police, Fire and SAR agencies globally. Our customers have asked for different languages and FMS is able to accommodate their needs. It is by listening to our customers requests that we have been able to stay one step ahead of the competition for 16 yearsâ€.
FMS also recently announced price reductions averaging 16% across their product line to better serve Law Enforcements global financial constraints. Mr. Taylor stated â€œWe are all in this together, so letâ€™s make an effort to help each otherâ€.
About Flight Management Systems
Flight Management Systems has been serving the Law Enforcement aviation community since 1995. Greg Taylor, President of FMS, with 36 years of aviation experience and 10 years with an active Police Air Unit, has provided guidance and direction for FMS from itâ€™s inception.Â FMS has always used GIS (Geographic Information Systems) data for their systems, recognising the powerful advantage that GIS brings to modern law enforcement. Unequalled accuracy, the ability to display underwater, or underground features, share data with other software, high resolution ortho photos, built in fire and SAR enhancements, Windows compatibility and incredible FLIR coupling accuracy make Flight Management Systems the choice of Elite units worldwide.
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract