REDWOOD CITY, CA–Serena Software customers gathered this week at the 15th global user conference,Â Serena xChange 2011, held at the MGM Grand Convention Center in Las Vegas. More than 300 attendees, including customers from Europe, Latin America, Asia and North America, learned about real-world customer case studies and Serena’s unique orchestrated approach to application delivery and IT operations. Serena customers AgustaWestland, CareFirst and Nationwide Mutual Insurance were honored with 2011 Tech Innovation Awards.
In addition to keynote and customer presentations, several breakout sessions throughout the week lent attendees a deeper look into the issues. A heavily attended “Fact or Fiction” roundtable featured customers including Dale Clark of CareFirst, Sheila Stephens of QBE First and Ken Vane of Navy Federal Credit Union. Throughout the conference, attendees exchanged knowledge about the latest technology trends and how customers can maximize their Serena investments.
The 2011 Tech Innovation Awards were presented personally by Serena founder Doug Troxel, and awarded to customers who have done something extraordinary with Serena solutions. This year’s award winners:
- The Application Development Award went to Dale Clark of CareFirst for the end-to-end automation of their SDLC, which included the integration of Clarity, Quality Center, Dimensions CM, ChangeMan ZMF, Systems Architect, SharePoint, PeopleSoft and Beeline.
- The Release Management Award was given to Prakash Balakrishnan of Nationwide Mutual Insurance for the remarkable integration of their web-based business-policy management system with ChangeMan ZMF.
- The Process Automation Award was presented to Tony Mattravers of AgustaWestland for changing how spare parts were managed, speeding order confirmation times from six weeks to six minutes.
About Serena Software
Serena Software provides solutions that orchestrate application delivery, IT operations and business processes for the Global 2000. Serena’s mission is to help enterprises orchestrate their world. Its 3,000 active enterprise customers, encompassing almost one million users worldwide, have made Serena the largest independent ALM vendor, and are now using Serena to orchestrate IT service management and many other processes. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Serena serves enterprise customers from 29 offices in 14 countries. Serena is a portfolio company of Silver Lake Partners, the leader in private investments in technology-enabled industries. For more information on Serena, visitÂ http://www.serena.com.
- Melfort Union Hospital helipad goes out to tender
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package to Mexio
- Nigerian Air Force inaugurates helipad for anti-bandit operations
- First Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey delivered to Japan
- Royal Hobart Hospital helipad now open
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package for Colombian National Police
- Black Hills Life Flight adds blood and plasma to all flights
- Kaikoura Helicopters partners with marine welfare organisation
- Ace Aeronautics Earns STC for ACE DECK VL-60 Integrated Flight Deck
- A Reduction in Helicopter Operations Leads to a Reduction in Accidents
- Airbus marks 60 years of long-standing partnership with Japan
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania