REDWOOD CITY, CA–Serena Software customers gathered this week at the 15th global user conference,Â Serena xChange 2011, held at the MGM Grand Convention Center in Las Vegas. More than 300 attendees, including customers from Europe, Latin America, Asia and North America, learned about real-world customer case studies and Serena’s unique orchestrated approach to application delivery and IT operations. Serena customers AgustaWestland, CareFirst and Nationwide Mutual Insurance were honored with 2011 Tech Innovation Awards.
In addition to keynote and customer presentations, several breakout sessions throughout the week lent attendees a deeper look into the issues. A heavily attended “Fact or Fiction” roundtable featured customers including Dale Clark of CareFirst, Sheila Stephens of QBE First and Ken Vane of Navy Federal Credit Union. Throughout the conference, attendees exchanged knowledge about the latest technology trends and how customers can maximize their Serena investments.
The 2011 Tech Innovation Awards were presented personally by Serena founder Doug Troxel, and awarded to customers who have done something extraordinary with Serena solutions. This year’s award winners:
- The Application Development Award went to Dale Clark of CareFirst for the end-to-end automation of their SDLC, which included the integration of Clarity, Quality Center, Dimensions CM, ChangeMan ZMF, Systems Architect, SharePoint, PeopleSoft and Beeline.
- The Release Management Award was given to Prakash Balakrishnan of Nationwide Mutual Insurance for the remarkable integration of their web-based business-policy management system with ChangeMan ZMF.
- The Process Automation Award was presented to Tony Mattravers of AgustaWestland for changing how spare parts were managed, speeding order confirmation times from six weeks to six minutes.
About Serena Software
Serena Software provides solutions that orchestrate application delivery, IT operations and business processes for the Global 2000. Serena’s mission is to help enterprises orchestrate their world. Its 3,000 active enterprise customers, encompassing almost one million users worldwide, have made Serena the largest independent ALM vendor, and are now using Serena to orchestrate IT service management and many other processes. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Serena serves enterprise customers from 29 offices in 14 countries. Serena is a portfolio company of Silver Lake Partners, the leader in private investments in technology-enabled industries. For more information on Serena, visitÂ http://www.serena.com.
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza