25-Sep-2011 Source: Swajas Air Charters
– IPO Open: 26 September 2011
– IPO Close: 28 September 2011
– IPO Size: Rs. 37.50 Crore (Approx)
– IPO Face Value: Rs. 10 / Equity Shared
– IPO Price Band: Rs. 90 – Rs. 100 Per Equity Share
– Minimum Quantity: 60 Shares (Rs. 6000 with 1 Lot)
– Maximum Quantity (1 Lakh Application): 960 Shares (Rs. 96000 with 16 Lot)
– Maximum Quantity (2 Lakh Application): 1980 Shares (Rs. 198000 with 33 Lot)
– IPO Listing At: BSE, NSE
1. Mr. R. Jayakumar
2. Mr. Christopher Ian Want
Swajas Air Charters IPO Grading / Rating by ICRA : IPO Grade 2/5. Means it has Below Average Fundamentals.
Having started charter operations since 1996, Swajas is South India’s oldest and most recognized Air Charter Operator. It currently has 24×7 operational bases in Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai and New Delhi as well as an in-house Aircraft Maintenance team that offers turn-key, tailor-made solutions to aircraft owners.
A pioneer in the field of aircraft management and emergency medical evacuations, Swajas is the sole operator to provide Air Ambulance Services as part of its service repertoire and Chennai’s first private offshore helicopter operator.
With the induction of its first helicopter Bell 407 in 2008, Swajas enlarged the scope of its charter operations in South India and went on to add off-shore support and logistics capabilities by inducting two Bell 412 helicopters in the same year. In 2009 one Augusta 109 E helicopter and one Cessna Citation XL560 were added to the fleet to further expand the scope of charter operations of the company. Swajas then bagged the certification by DGCA to carry out in-house maintenance of Bell 407, Bell 412 and Augusta 109 E Helicopters and Cessna Citation XL560 Aircraft in 2010 which set its maintenance and engineering business off the ground.
Registered Office : 1/62 â€“ 4, 1st Street, Ravi Colony, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai â€“ 600 016
Phone: +91 44 43947700
Fax: +91 44 43519017
Book Running Lead Manager(s)
1. Aryaman Financial Services limited
Registrar of Swajas Air Charters IPO
Cameo Corporate Services Limited