SaxonAir, part of the Klyne Aviation Group announces that they have agreed terms to provide helicopter facilities and associated passenger handling services to Belgian company NHV Helicopters at their new Business Aviation centre at Norwich International Airport.
SaxonAir’s new £6.5m Business Aviation Centre was opened in May this year and offers dedicated offshore facilities. It will become NHV’s new UK operating base and the company will occupy several offices, workshops and hangar space within the building as well as making use of the passenger handling facilities.
NHV (Noordzee Helikopters Vlaanderen) are specialised in all kinds of helicopter operations in Belgium, the UK, France, The Netherlands and Ghana. They provideoffshore operations (hoisting and deck landings), transport of passengers and freight, medical transport, pollution control, sling operations and Search & Rescue services. The fleet consist of EC155, AS365N2/N3 Dauphin, EC145, EC120 and MD Explorer helicopters.
NHV are the third tenant to take up residence in the Klyne Business Aviation Centre alongside Glennair, a Part 147 training centre, and aviation medical company, Examinair. NHV helicopter flights will start operating from the new base on 1st October 2011.
Nick Hallett, Managing Director of Klyne Aviation says, “We are delighted that NHV have chosen the Klyne Business Aviation Centre as their new UK operating base. Norwich Airport is an ideal central location for offshore operations and logistic support vital to our local economy. The apparent confidence in this class leading facility further enhances its role within the expanding local energy sector. Welook forward to welcoming NHV into the building.”
SaxonAir has experienced continued growth since it was established in 2007. The Private Air Charter Company owns and operates a fleet of private jets and VIP helicopters as well as offering both aircraft management and handling services.
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Maxcraft Avionics receives STC for Garmin GTN750H Navigator in AS365
- Malaysia becomes regional simulation hub with AS365 and H225 FFS
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- 09-Jun-17 902 Airbus AS565MB Varna, Bulgaria (1F)
- 30-May-17 Airbus AS365N3 Moorea, French Polynesia
- 27-May-17 VT-ENX Airbus AS365N Ahmedabad, India
- 20-May-17 6595 Airbus HH-65 Berkeley, US-California
- Babcock rotates UK Dauphin N3 fleet
- £1 Million is not enough for Great North Air Ambulance
- Heli-One contracted by UAE military for Ariel and Manila support
- S.A.F.E. Structure awarded US Coast Guard – Miami contract for MH-65 check stands
- Mahindra to make parts for Airbus AS565MBe Panther
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- Great North Air Ambulance to feature in second series of Air Ambulance ER
- Airbus Helicopters takes six aircraft to FIDAE
- 11-Mar-16 Eurocopter AS365N Shimen, Taiwan (2F)
- Trakka announces pending FAA and EASA STCs
- US Coast Guard clocks up 1,000,000 hours with Arriel engines