EADS CEO Louis Gallois paid a visit this Wednesday to the Helibras factory in the Brazilian city of ItajubÃ¡.
His delegation was received by Helibras President Eduardo Marson Ferreira, Executive Vice President Eduardo Mauad and Chairman of the Board Daniel Mandelli.Â The visitors then took a tour of the facilities including the Squirrel assembly line, and the construction site for the new hangar wwhere the Ec725s will be built.Â They then visited the Engineering Centre for a presentation on Helibras plans for 2012.
“This visit is very important to us because it shows that drivers are our shareholders and our stakeholders and monitoring activities that contribute positively to the whole group EADS. In Helibras, he found a team very motivad the engajad and the project with our expansion, “said President Eduardo Marson.
Mr Gallois was full of praise for the Brazilian industry and thanked Helibras for their reception. “I had a nice visit today and was very impressed with what I saw. Helibras is a plant that moves, grows and develops. We realize more and more people coming in and increased the level of employment, all through a great dynamic. I just have to thank them”.
Louis Gallois has been Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of EADS since August 2007, after having been co-CEO of EADS, and President and CEO of Airbus since 2006. Previously, he served successively as Chairman and CEO of SNECMA, Chairman and CEO of Aerospatiale and Chairman of SNCF. Earlier in his career, he held positions in the French Ministry of Economy and Finance, the Ministry of Research and Industry, and the Ministry of Defence. Mr Gallois graduated from the Ã‰cole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales in economic sciences and is an alumnus of the Ã‰cole Nationale dâ€™Administration.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit