EADS CEO Louis Gallois paid a visit this Wednesday to the Helibras factory in the Brazilian city of ItajubÃ¡.
His delegation was received by Helibras President Eduardo Marson Ferreira, Executive Vice President Eduardo Mauad and Chairman of the Board Daniel Mandelli.Â The visitors then took a tour of the facilities including the Squirrel assembly line, and the construction site for the new hangar wwhere the Ec725s will be built.Â They then visited the Engineering Centre for a presentation on Helibras plans for 2012.
“This visit is very important to us because it shows that drivers are our shareholders and our stakeholders and monitoring activities that contribute positively to the whole group EADS. In Helibras, he found a team very motivad the engajad and the project with our expansion, “said President Eduardo Marson.
Mr Gallois was full of praise for the Brazilian industry and thanked Helibras for their reception. “I had a nice visit today and was very impressed with what I saw. Helibras is a plant that moves, grows and develops. We realize more and more people coming in and increased the level of employment, all through a great dynamic. I just have to thank them”.
Louis Gallois has been Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of EADS since August 2007, after having been co-CEO of EADS, and President and CEO of Airbus since 2006. Previously, he served successively as Chairman and CEO of SNECMA, Chairman and CEO of Aerospatiale and Chairman of SNCF. Earlier in his career, he held positions in the French Ministry of Economy and Finance, the Ministry of Research and Industry, and the Ministry of Defence. Mr Gallois graduated from the Ã‰cole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales in economic sciences and is an alumnus of the Ã‰cole Nationale dâ€™Administration.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats
- P&WC announces new President
- BLADE’s New Helicopter Service Expands
- MARPA warns US manufacturers to check new EASA SMS proposals
- Coptersafety appointed new CEO
- Air Methods sets up agreement with Anthem in six states
- Qatar – AH-64E Apache Helicopters with Spare Parts and Related Equipment