Conklin & de Decker Associates has announced it will offer attendees at the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) 2011 Meeting and Convention a special 15 percent discount on their most popular data products during the three-day show from October 10th through the 12th, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The four databases available at the special 15Â percent show discount include the Aircraft Cost Evaluator, the Life Cycle Cost, the Aircraft Performance Comparator and the 2012 State Tax Guide for General Aviation. Conklin & de Decker (NBAA Booth #N2317) show visitors will receive free demonstrations of these aircraft operating and acquisition data products.
In addition, everyone can win when they stop by the Conklin & de Decker booth and Spin the Prize Wheel that will be loaded with a variety of prizes. There will also be a Grand Prize drawing from all the Prize Wheel contestants on Wednesday October 12th at 2:00 PM for a Netbook mini laptop loaded with Conklin & de Decker data bases.
The Aircraft Cost Evaluator (ACE) is the ideal benchmarking tool and assists aircraft owners, operators, brokers and dealers with important side-by-side operating cost and performance comparisons. ACE helps users make critical decisions on aircraft acquisitions whether they are downsizing to a smaller asset or taking advantage of the market with a larger aircraft purchase or trade. The most extensive operating cost database, ACE is referred to as the industry standard and is currently used by AMSTAT, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Robb Report, and Business Jet Traveler. The latest 2011 ACE Volume II release is due out in October.
Life Cycle Cost (LCC) puts all aspects of owning and operating an aircraft into one easy-to-use program. Aircraft acquisition costs, operating costs, taxes, final residual values and even revenues, if the user is in commercial operations, are all included in this business aviation budgeting tool. Life Cycle Cost is extremely important when determining whether to retain or replace aircraft, acquire new or used aircraft, and in evaluating the total economics of competing aircraft whether purchasing, financing, or leasing. This software predicts cash flows, Net Present Values and has a 12-month budget as well as a residual value analysis calculation.
The Aircraft Performance Comparator (APC) is the most comprehensive aircraft comparison tool available to the industry today. Part of a family of innovative software products created by Conklin & de Decker, the Aircraft Performance Comparator is a vital tool for anyone that is acquiring a Business Jet, Turboprop, Helicopter, or Piston airplane or needs to compare impartial aircraft performance data quickly and easily.
The State Tax Guide is the best source for timely and accurate U.S. State tax information and is available 24/7. The CD ROM enables anyone to easily search the database by exemption, tax type or state and do a side-by side-comparison. Subscribers are able to download updates as they occur from the Conklin & de Decker website so aircraft operators can be informed of critical general aviation state taxes changes as they happen.
About Conklin & de Decker
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating more than 25 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Orleans, Massachusetts; Arlington, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona. The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consults with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide.
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight
- Bell Joins Canadian Advanced Air Mobility Consortium
- TracPlus and v2track disrupt the global asset tracking and communications market
- Royal Singapore AF lands Chinook on Australian Navy ship for first time
- Vanderbilt LifeFlight named National Program of the Year
- IBAC Honored by Top Flight Safety Award Nomination for New IS-BAO Programme
- PS Engineering digital audio controller now has Black Hawk STC
- Canada launches major initiative in advanced air mobility
- Russian Helicopters launches Mi-8 test operation program in Indonesia
- Obituary – Dennis Kenyon – 3 October 1932 – 28 October 2020
- Global AirParts announces S-76 part out from LCI
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems gains FAA STC for MD500
- Voler Aviation Services add third helicopter type to training fleet
- Cobham’s RT-7000 Granted FAA TSOA
- Sikorsky awarded $550M contract for delivery of 6 CH-53K
- Foreign Military Sale to TECRO of 100 Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems
- MNP makes significant contribution to STARS fleet renewal program