HeliFlite announces 24/7 airport helicopter transfer services. Airport transfers are available to and from private area airports: Teterboro (TEB) and White Plains (HPN) as well as international hubs such as Newark (EWR), John F. Kennedy (JFK) and LaGuardia Airport (LGA). The flight time into any of the 3 New York City heliports is under 15 minutes.
HeliFlite operates within a 250-mile radius of New York City. The ability to travel directly into Manhattan, avoiding time-consuming car commutes to and from the airport, is a compelling advantage when time is at a premium. In the Northeast helicopters are undoubtedly the most efficient way to travel providing a distinct advantage with the ability to land at airports, helipads, golf courses and private estates. HeliFlite is the carrier of choice for clients traveling by private jet. The company’s operations personnel utilize software that enables HeliFlite to anticipate a client’s arrival, and ensure that a helicopter is available nearby. They will coordinate with flight departments, aircraft management companies or fractional providers.
Founded in 1998, HeliFlite is a full service helicopter operator offering on-demand charter, a 25-hour HeliCard, fractional ownership and aircraft management services. HeliFlite’s outstanding safety record has been recognized by ARGUS International who has awarded HeliFlite “Platinum” status as well as Wyvern who has audited the company seven times and recommends HeliFlite as a “Wyvern Wingman.” HeliFlite employs the top personnel in the industry. HeliFlite pilots average over 5,000 hours of flight experience. HeliFlite’s Director of Maintenance was formerly a maintenance supervisor for the presidential helicopter squadron.
The HeliFlite fleet features a complement of Bell 430 and Sikorsky S-76 executive helicopters. HeliFlite only operates executive class twin-engine aircraft and always flies with two pilots. All aircraft are Category A certified and equipped with a Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS-1), Electronic Flight Instrumentation System (EFIS), and a Global Positioning System (GPS) for precise navigation in any weather.
The Sikorsky S-76 & Bell 430 helicopters accommodate between 6-8 passengers and up to 600 pounds of baggage. The company can assist with special security, personalized catering or family pet handling on board your aircraft.
As a result of its professional and customized service, HeliFlite is the preferred operator for Fortune 500 companies, aviation professionals, and affluent travelers for both business and personal use.
For more information visit http://www.heliflite.com
- 06-Oct-15 XC-VER Bell 430 Emiliano Zapata, Mexico (2F)
- 29-May-15 MOH-2 Bell 430 Abdali, Kuwait
- EMS Bell 430 newly based on Dutch Caribbean island of St Eustatius
- Michigan State Police to add third helicopter
- REBTECH Provides NVG Capability for Helidosa AMS Aircraft
- New York State Police consolidate air unit bases
- Air Methods Awarded Multiple International Completion Contracts
- Wheels Up announces official partnership with HeliFlite
- West Michigan’s Newest Crime Fighter
- FlightSafety now offers B212/412/430 training in Dallas
- 23-Sep-12 Bell 430 Belem, Brazil
- Florida’s Lee County suspends EMS operations for 6-9 months
- HeliFlite adds second S76 to fleet
- 30-Apr-12 N433UM Bell 430 Tecumseh, US-Michigan
- UT Lifestar launches web-based survey tool
- Major promotion for HeliFlite’s HeliCard program
- HeliFlite expands charter operations to Florida
- HeliFlite awarded Platinum Safety Rating by Argus International
- Lee County EMS MedStar implements 40 day “Safety Stand Downâ€
- HeliFlite marks 20,000 accident-free hours