JETNET LLC, the world leader in aviation market intelligence, said today that it is featuring its biggest product line-up ever at the 2011 National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) Convention from October 10-12 in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to the newest versions of its flagship Evolution, Aerodex and Aviation Business Index (ABI) products, the company will present its JETNET iQ forecast suite, an updated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, their new Sales Price Index (SPI) product, a new Charter Views feature in Evolution, access to Aircraft Cost Calculator, and a demonstration-only preview of their new BigPlanes product. JETNET will also be demonstrating its new mobile application for information retrieval.
â€œWe have been listening to aviation professionals, and weâ€™re bringing out our largest offering of services ever to meet their needsâ€, said Vincent Esposito, JETNET President. â€œMore of the products and services they want are available from one source now, and they know theyâ€™re backed by the most comprehensive and reliable database in the business.â€
JETNET iQ is a members-only business aviation forecasting and premium advisory service, including global owner and operator surveys, special reports, consulting and attendance at thought-leader summits. The company earlier announced it is holding a JETNET iQ press conference on Monday, October 10, from 10:00-10:45am in Room N119 of the Las Vegas Convention Center where it will present highlights of its latest research plus debut a new index of aircraft purchase and utilization intentions obtained from their Global Business Aviation Surveys. JETNET iQ is a collaboration of JETNET LLC and Rolland Vincent Associates, LLC.
JETNET CRM, their Customer Relationship Management system, is designed exclusively for aviation professionals and lets users combine JETNETâ€™s entire worldwide database with their own proprietary information in a system offering total management and control of sales prospects and opportunities. A package of new CRM features will be presented in Las Vegas.
JETNET SPI (Sales Price Index) is an entirely new offering from JETNET that presents actual retail sales price data on aircraft in a series of charts and graphs compiled to provide users critical marketplace intelligence.
At NBAA 2011 JETNET will also offer its subscribers exclusive access to the popular Aircraft Cost Calculatorâ€™s (ACC) service. ACC is a powerful and intuitive business tool for assessing accurate costs and benefits of aircraft ownership. JETNET customers will be offered a special reduced rate to ACC and demonstrations will be provided at the JETNET exhibit.
Scheduled for release in early 2012, JETNETâ€™s brand new BigPlanes service will be previewed at NBAA 2011. BigPlanes is a global database of some 55,000 commercial and airliner aircraft, and includes a database of owners and operators of both in-service and stored airframes, aircraft on order, and listings of aircraft offered for sale complete with specifications.
JETNET Mobile, now available at no additional cost to premium LIVE service JETNET users, provides 24/7 access to critical business aircraft intelligence on a smartphone or iPad.
Paul Cardarelli, JETNET Director of Sales and Marketing, is excited to be able to present such a comprehensive array of products. â€œWe have made a large arsenal of tools available to aircraft professionals to make their lives easier, and their businesses more successful. We believe these are game-changers for many professionals, and thereâ€™s something for everyone here. We want to keep expanding their market intelligence.â€
JETNET is inviting attendees to view all the new products live at their booth #3335 at this yearâ€™s NBAA Convention.
Since 1988, JETNET has delivered the most comprehensive and reliable business aircraft research to its exclusive clientele of aviation professionals worldwide. JETNETâ€™s portfolio of services includes JETNET iQ, JETNET Evolution, AERODEX, Aviation Business Index (ABI), AvData, JETNET CRM, Helidex, Rotodex and JETNET Evolution Mobile. JETNET is the ultimate source for information and intelligence on the worldwide business aircraft fleet and marketplace, comprised of some 60,000 airframes. The company offers services for both fixed wing and helicopter aircraft. Headquartered in its state-of-the-art facility in Utica, NY, JETNET offers comprehensive user-friendly aircraft data via realtime internet access or regular updates.
For more information on JETNET LLC log on to jetnet.com or contact Paul Cardarelli, JETNET Director of Sales and Marketing, at 800-553-8638 (USA) or [email protected]; International inquiries, contact Karim Derbala, JETNET Exclusive Agent, EMEA, at 188.8.131.52.7056 or [email protected]
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight
- Bell Joins Canadian Advanced Air Mobility Consortium
- TracPlus and v2track disrupt the global asset tracking and communications market
- Royal Singapore AF lands Chinook on Australian Navy ship for first time
- Vanderbilt LifeFlight named National Program of the Year
- IBAC Honored by Top Flight Safety Award Nomination for New IS-BAO Programme
- PS Engineering digital audio controller now has Black Hawk STC
- Canada launches major initiative in advanced air mobility
- Russian Helicopters launches Mi-8 test operation program in Indonesia
- Obituary – Dennis Kenyon – 3 October 1932 – 28 October 2020
- Global AirParts announces S-76 part out from LCI
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems gains FAA STC for MD500
- Voler Aviation Services add third helicopter type to training fleet
- Cobham’s RT-7000 Granted FAA TSOA
- Sikorsky awarded $550M contract for delivery of 6 CH-53K
- Foreign Military Sale to TECRO of 100 Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems
- MNP makes significant contribution to STARS fleet renewal program