Associated Aircraft Group (AAG) announced today it is accepting deposits for the Sikorsky S-76Dâ„¢ helicopter in Sikorsky Shares, the Sikorsky fractional ownership program. The S-76D helicopter is a highly advanced and much anticipated new model for executive transport and other missions. AAG is a subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., which is part of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
The aircraft features industry-leading technologies, including de-icing so that the S-76D helicopter can be flown during unpredictable winter weather. Its advanced main rotor blade design and new Pratt & Whitney engines enhance performance and efficiency. The S-76D helicopter also is equipped with Active Vibration Control and Quiet Zone technology to ensure the smoothest and quietest ride available in the executive helicopter class.
“The legendary S-76Â® helicopter has long been recognized as the premier executive helicopter and is the foundation of the Sikorsky Shares fractional fleet. The S-76D takes a proven performer and adds state-of-the-art avionics and engine technologies to make it today’s most modern VIP and executive helicopter,” saidÂ Scott Ashton, AAG president. Â “The Sikorsky Shares program allows our clients to enjoy all the benefits of the new S-76D helicopter, backed by AAG’s extensive operating expertise for a truly unique ownership experience.”
AAG has more than 20 years of experience providing helicopter and fixed wing charter flights, fractional ownership and helicopter maintenance services from itsÂ New YorkÂ andÂ PhiladelphiaÂ installations. It is the only executive helicopter company to own and operate its own Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Part 145 maintenance facility and is a Sikorsky Certified Repair Center. AAG has the Northeast’s largest fleet of S-76 aircraft.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based inÂ Stratford, Conn., is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture, and service. United Technologies Corp. is based inÂ Hartford, Conn., and provides a broad range of high technology products and support services to the aerospace and building systems industries.
- Island Express Helicopters sues ATC over Kobe Bryant accident
- 25-Aug-20 N276TH Sikorsky S76C West Palm Beach, US-Florida
- Korea – Corporate operator Posco to make corporate S76s available for EMS work
- Sikorsky S76C – FAA AD 2020-0212 – RDAU software
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- DAC International launch ADS-B Out solution for Sikorsky S76
- Wheels Up partners with HeliFlite
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- 18-Mar-19 C9-HEI Sikorsky S76A Beira, Mozambique
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- Costa do Sol Taxi Aero selects SKYTRAC Real-Time Flight Data Monitoring
- Universal Avionics ground testing completed on Heli-One S76B
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- Crestwood selected as Sikorsky Supplier of the Year
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- 25-May-17 VT-CMM Sikorsky S76C++ Nilanga, India
- CHC Brazil Opens New Hangar in Macaé