NARA, the National Aircraft Resale Association, plans to introduce its new officers for 2012 at its annual membership meeting at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas on October 9, 2011.
Outgoing NARA Chairman Steve Gade, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Duncan Aviation, says, â€œIn a turbulent market, knowledge, timing and trust is critical. It has been a pleasure to serve the NARA membership as Chairman for the past two years. I believe our membersâ€™ commitment to serve their customers is enhanced by the associationâ€™s guiding ethics, vast pool of expertise and our trust and respect for each other.â€
Members elected to serve on NARAâ€™s 2012 Board of Directors are Paul Kirby, Cerretani Aviation, LLC, chairman; Brad Harris, Dallas Jet International, treasurer; Herb Knight, Tempus Jets, secretary; and board members Jay Gantt of Gantt Aviation, Nick Schneider of Global Wings, Tobias Kleitman of TVPX 1031 Exchange Company, and Louis Seno of Jet Support Services.
Members were also elected to serve on the organizationâ€™s Associate Member Advisory Council. Associate members elected to serve for 2012 are Kleitman as chairman, Seno as first vice chairman, Tracey Cheek of Aircraft Title Insurance Agency as second vice chairman, and Tony Kioussis of GE Capital Corporate Aircraft Finance, secretary.
â€œI am honored to represent NARA as Chairman next year,â€ says Kirby. â€œWith 31 dealer members and 36 associate members, all of whom are the best in their fields and are committed to NARAâ€™s high ethical standards, NARA is THE aviation industryâ€™s foremost collection of aircraft resale market expertise. I am excited about continuing to make NARA membership more valuable for our members and our respective clients in the coming year.â€
The NARA Association has seen many changes over the last year with structural changes and an office move from Washington, DC to Grapevine, Texas. Kirby says the changes have resulted in improved meeting quality and content, better networking opportunities and a reduction in administrative costs. This has created improved value for all members, he says, and the NARA Board plans to continue to improve value and visibility for all members in 2012.
NARA is a professional trade association of businesses organized to promote the growth and public understanding of the aircraft resale industry.
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring
- BAC Helicopters helps fight locust swarms in Kenya
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI installed in Santa Barbara County Black Hawk
- Boost Systems improves HEC Suspension Line System
- Deadline to Apply for WAI Scholarships Here
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces
- Leonardo demonstrates helicopter-UAV teaming in the UK with its AW159 Wildcat
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine
- Ontario gold prospecting uses helicopter-borne geophysical survey
- Leonardo CEO Profumo given 6 year jail sentence and €2.5M file
- US Marine Corps retires AH-1W Cobra after 34 years
- NHV Group appoints Head of Commercial
- Simrik Air has initiated air ambulance services for COVID-19 patients
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Helipad reopens at Ellwood City Medical Center