NARA, the National Aircraft Resale Association, plans to introduce its new officers for 2012 at its annual membership meeting at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas on October 9, 2011.
Outgoing NARA Chairman Steve Gade, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Duncan Aviation, says, â€œIn a turbulent market, knowledge, timing and trust is critical. It has been a pleasure to serve the NARA membership as Chairman for the past two years. I believe our membersâ€™ commitment to serve their customers is enhanced by the associationâ€™s guiding ethics, vast pool of expertise and our trust and respect for each other.â€
Members elected to serve on NARAâ€™s 2012 Board of Directors are Paul Kirby, Cerretani Aviation, LLC, chairman; Brad Harris, Dallas Jet International, treasurer; Herb Knight, Tempus Jets, secretary; and board members Jay Gantt of Gantt Aviation, Nick Schneider of Global Wings, Tobias Kleitman of TVPX 1031 Exchange Company, and Louis Seno of Jet Support Services.
Members were also elected to serve on the organizationâ€™s Associate Member Advisory Council. Associate members elected to serve for 2012 are Kleitman as chairman, Seno as first vice chairman, Tracey Cheek of Aircraft Title Insurance Agency as second vice chairman, and Tony Kioussis of GE Capital Corporate Aircraft Finance, secretary.
â€œI am honored to represent NARA as Chairman next year,â€ says Kirby. â€œWith 31 dealer members and 36 associate members, all of whom are the best in their fields and are committed to NARAâ€™s high ethical standards, NARA is THE aviation industryâ€™s foremost collection of aircraft resale market expertise. I am excited about continuing to make NARA membership more valuable for our members and our respective clients in the coming year.â€
The NARA Association has seen many changes over the last year with structural changes and an office move from Washington, DC to Grapevine, Texas. Kirby says the changes have resulted in improved meeting quality and content, better networking opportunities and a reduction in administrative costs. This has created improved value for all members, he says, and the NARA Board plans to continue to improve value and visibility for all members in 2012.
NARA is a professional trade association of businesses organized to promote the growth and public understanding of the aircraft resale industry.
- AEM Plans for Continued Growth with New Facility
- Winners of 37th Annual VFS Student Design Competition announced
- Jolly Green II begins aerial refueling tests
- Great North Air Ambulance adds AS365N3+ Dauphin
- Western Australia police orders first five-bladed H145
- Wysong enterprises completes Eagle 407HP for Helicopter Express
- Bell Takes Manufacturing to New Heights
- Netherlands’ Chinook purchase strengthens US-Coalition capabilities
- Children’s Air Ambulance offers pioneering medical treatment
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000