NARA, the National Aircraft Resale Association, plans to introduce its new officers for 2012 at its annual membership meeting at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas on October 9, 2011.
Outgoing NARA Chairman Steve Gade, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Duncan Aviation, says, â€œIn a turbulent market, knowledge, timing and trust is critical. It has been a pleasure to serve the NARA membership as Chairman for the past two years. I believe our membersâ€™ commitment to serve their customers is enhanced by the associationâ€™s guiding ethics, vast pool of expertise and our trust and respect for each other.â€
Members elected to serve on NARAâ€™s 2012 Board of Directors are Paul Kirby, Cerretani Aviation, LLC, chairman; Brad Harris, Dallas Jet International, treasurer; Herb Knight, Tempus Jets, secretary; and board members Jay Gantt of Gantt Aviation, Nick Schneider of Global Wings, Tobias Kleitman of TVPX 1031 Exchange Company, and Louis Seno of Jet Support Services.
Members were also elected to serve on the organizationâ€™s Associate Member Advisory Council. Associate members elected to serve for 2012 are Kleitman as chairman, Seno as first vice chairman, Tracey Cheek of Aircraft Title Insurance Agency as second vice chairman, and Tony Kioussis of GE Capital Corporate Aircraft Finance, secretary.
â€œI am honored to represent NARA as Chairman next year,â€ says Kirby. â€œWith 31 dealer members and 36 associate members, all of whom are the best in their fields and are committed to NARAâ€™s high ethical standards, NARA is THE aviation industryâ€™s foremost collection of aircraft resale market expertise. I am excited about continuing to make NARA membership more valuable for our members and our respective clients in the coming year.â€
The NARA Association has seen many changes over the last year with structural changes and an office move from Washington, DC to Grapevine, Texas. Kirby says the changes have resulted in improved meeting quality and content, better networking opportunities and a reduction in administrative costs. This has created improved value for all members, he says, and the NARA Board plans to continue to improve value and visibility for all members in 2012.
NARA is a professional trade association of businesses organized to promote the growth and public understanding of the aircraft resale industry.
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI