Life Link III today announced that Edward R. Eroe has been named President and CEO, effective immediately. Life Link III conducted a national search to fill the President and CEO position.
â€œWe are pleased to welcome Ed and look forward to tapping his vast air medical knowledge,â€ said John Doherty, Board Chairman. â€œAs we continue to position Life Link III as an industry leader and transition our operating platform, his experiences and background will be a great asset to our organization.â€
Eroe has more than 24 years of leadership experience in the air critical care industry, most recently as program director for MedLink Air & Specialty Care Transport, part of Gundersen Lutheran Health System in LaCrosse, Wisconsin. In his time at MedLink, Eroe developed a critical care expansion plan, and enhanced the companyâ€™s clinical information, customer feedback and safety management systems. He also created MedLinkâ€™s Air Blog to communicate with employees and internal stakeholders.
Prior to MedLink, Eroe served as CEO of MedServ Management Services in Kansas City, Missouri, where he led financial turnarounds of two major air medical programs. Previously, he was Associate Operating Officer with Duke University Hospital, where he oversaw Duke Life Flight and Emergency Services. He has also served as President and CEO of West Michigan Air Care in Kalamazoo, an air medical consortium of Borgess and Bronson health systems, and as Assistant Administrator for Emergency and Ambulatory Services at Fairfax Hospital, where he developed the Inova Medical AirCare program.
â€œI am very excited by this opportunity. Life Link III is at a pivotal point and I am honored to lead this organization and leverage my experience to shape strategies for future success,â€ said Eroe. â€œI am extremely passionate about the air medical field and I look forward to leading Life Linkâ€™s world-class team.â€
Eroe is a Fellow (FACHE) in theÂ American College of Healthcare Executives, a Certified Association Executive (CAE) with theÂ American Society of Association Executives and a Certified Medical Transport Executive (CMTE) with the Association of Air Medical Services. He developed an air medical and health care social media network two years ago,EPNetwork, which serves as a home for industry news and information that does not regularly receive coverage in the mainstream media. He received a Bachelor of Science degree from Michigan State University and a Master of Health Services Administration from the University of Michigan.
Life Link III is an air medical transport system providing transport for patients in Minnesota and throughout the United States via helicopter and airplane ambulance. Life Link III is a non-profit consortium. Members include: Allina Hospitals & Clinics, Childrenâ€™s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Essentia Health St. Maryâ€™s Medical Center, Fairview Health Services, Hennepin County Medical Center, Regions Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital of Eau Claire, WI, St. Cloud Hospital/CentraCare Health System and St. Lukeâ€™s.
- Akagera Aviation celebrates a decade of successful operations in Rwanda
- Airbus and Safran team-up for greener vertical flight
- Wiking signs for two AW139s
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Duke Energy picks GPMS Foresight HUMS
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system