Longtime air medical transportation provider and helicopter completion specialist, Metro Aviation, Inc. will feature an Indiana University (IU) Health LifeLine critical care transport Eurocopter EC145 during the AMTC hosted in St. Louis, Missouri from 17-19 October 2011.Â The sophisticated critical care transport helicopter includes an extensive patient care cabin configuration and single pilot IFR capability complete with night vision capability and the latest integrated safety technology.Â Metro performed the comprehensive completion services for this aircraft and four other EC145 helicopters for LifeLine.Â The company also recently assumed the FAR Part 135 operational duties under contract to IU Health LifeLine based in Indianapolis, Indiana.Â Metro Aviation operates an extensive traditional air fleet nationwide transporting sick and injured patients.
As Indiana’s first air medical transportation service provider and one of the largest providers in the nation, IU Health LifeLine is the only hospital-based transport system affiliated with two level one trauma hospitals. IU Health LifeLine provides critical care transports and access to the highly skilled physicians of IU Health 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.Â LifeLine supports five EC145s that are staffed around the clock and are strategically located at five operating bases to serve the surrounding communities with the highest level of trauma, medical and specialized patient transportation.
Metro Aviation, Inc. and the IU LifeLine EC145 can be found at the 2011 AMTC in St. Louis, MO 17-19 October located on booth #311.
- Airbus will only sell you a five-blade H145 now
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- UK Military Flying Training System to add four Airbus H145s
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- Christoph 51 has been used more than 25,000 times in 30 years
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 22-Feb-19 F-HSOX Airbus EC145 Bidarray, France
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Metro Delivers New Aircraft to University of Chicago
- Mercyhealth REACT Has New Helicopter in Service
- PAC International completes EC145 refurbishment
- ATP improves torquing method for Airbus EC145
- Duke Life Flight EC145 crash leads to lawsuit against Safran and pilot
- Anti-corruption questions over Airbus EC145 sale to Kazakhstan