Join Helijetters past and present to celebrate 25 years since the first flight November 26th 1986.
Come together on November 26th 2011 at Jewel Ballroom, 4th Floor – 1495 West 8th Ave Vancouver (near Granville), for food, drinks, dancing and reminiscing.
Alumni please confirm your tickets above, due to venue size limited tickets available. Current Helijet employees see RVSP form attached to paystubs.
Helijet rates at local Vancouver Hotels are being negotiated, details to follow. (Please note, it is Grey Cup weekend in Vancouver, many hotels will be sold out)
- Caverton Helicopters moves into S76D operations
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- Island Express Helicopters sues ATC over Kobe Bryant accident
- 25-Aug-20 N276TH Sikorsky S76C West Palm Beach, US-Florida
- Korea – Corporate operator Posco to make corporate S76s available for EMS work
- Sikorsky S76C – FAA AD 2020-0212 – RDAU software
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- DAC International launch ADS-B Out solution for Sikorsky S76
- Wheels Up partners with HeliFlite
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- 18-Mar-19 C9-HEI Sikorsky S76A Beira, Mozambique
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- Costa do Sol Taxi Aero selects SKYTRAC Real-Time Flight Data Monitoring
- Universal Avionics ground testing completed on Heli-One S76B
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- Crestwood selected as Sikorsky Supplier of the Year
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76