DART Helicopter Services (DHS) is pleased to announce Transport Canada approval of Apical Industries AW119MKII Emergency Float Kits.Â FAA, EASA and Indonesia approvals have been previously received.
The Apical Tri-Bag Emergency Float systems for the AgustaWestland A119 & AW119MKII include 2 forward and 2 aft floats and offer an option for Liferafts integrated with the forward floats The patented integrated design of the Apical Liferaft system conserves valuable passenger space and provides a significant safety benefit over cabin mounted options.
The Tri-Bag Emergency Float System with Liferafts is an optimum survival solution for A119 & AW119MKII helicopters.Â The design of the system provides the most stable float platform in the industry and also allows the helicopter to be towed at approximately 10 knots for recovery.
All system hoses and fittings are stainless steel and an electrical solenoid valve with a mechanical backup is standard.Â Two float reservoir mounting location options are offered. Additionally, the cylinder valve assemblies, floats and liferafts are available as exchange items, thereby reducing maintenance and down time.
- Kits available with or without liferafts
- Integrated external Liferafts provide a significant safety benefit
- The systems are designed to allow the helicopter to be towed for recovery
- Exchange program available for floats, liferafts & reservoir valve assemblies
Apical Industries is proudly marketed and distributed by:Â DART Helicopter Services (DHS)., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 600 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 1,200 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide.Â For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Brazil approves Astronautics EFI on AW109 and AW119
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- Nepalese Army Agusta AW139 makes maiden flight form Kathmandu
- Nepalese Army takes delivery of AW139
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Leonardo adds Authorised Service Centre in Chile
- FAA approves AMS lightweight medical interior for AW109 and AW119
- FAA approves AMS ambulance interior for AW119 and AW109
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- 09-Jun-17 VT-NRK AgustaWestland AW119 Badrinath, India (1F)
- Israel and Italy Discuss Training Helicopter Contract
- Leonardo strengthens strategic partnership with Shanghai Zenisun
- FAA approves Sky Connect Tracker III on AW109 and AW119
- Able Aerospace Services joins Leonardo Helicopters service network
- Leonardo adds AW169 and AW189 to Kaan Air distributor agreement in Turkey
- AgustaWestland sold $1.3 Billion worth of helicopters to Algeria
- New Mexico – Lifeguard Air Emergency Services to launch AW119Kx operations
- Finmeccanica picks FreeFlight RA4500 radalt as AW119 standard