German EMS operator DRF has sold Eurocopter EC135P1 D-HYYY, serial number 0006, to Swiss operator Skymedia – a member of the Lions Air Group – who have registered it locally as HB-ZJE.Â Having spent all its life as an air ambulance in the red and white DRF scheme, the helicopter was noted in the last two weeks at DRF’s facility in Baden-Baden in full yellow colours, evidently part of its preparation for its new role in Switzerland.
Skymedia are based at Zurich and operate a total of eight helicopters including this new acquisition.Â Operating four AgustaWestland 109s for private owners, Skymedia also operate a JetRanger and two Bo105s and now this Eurocopter EC135P1.
This follows on the heels of our story yesterday where another German EMS operator ADAC is disposing of two EC135P1s to the UK (see story).
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Airbus launches retrofit solution for EC135 Electrical Master Boxes
- Metro first to STC H135 T3H Air Medical Interior
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- 24-Feb-19 9H-VIP Airbus EC135 Valetta, Malta
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- 13-Feb-19 D-HJMD Airbus EC135P2 Neustadt an der Orla, Germany
- SPAES procures nine medical racks for EC135 installation
- Airbus EC135 – FAA AD 2013-21-05R1 – Bearings
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Installation of SLANT-console in Airbus EC135
- Red Arrows Support Handover of First ACH135 for charter ops
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Babcock renews Great Western Air Ambulance contract for 5 years
- Babcock to upgrade five EC135s for WPD
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- German Federal Police procures mission systems from ESG
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- ALT wins German military contract with five EC135s
- NHSL adds EC135 and AW139 in Trinidad and Tobago