Rotorcraft Services Group, Inc. (RSG), an industry leader in helicopter and aircraft services announced that the company’s engineering business unit, RSG AeroDesign, has achieved compliance with the requirements of AS9100 quality system for aviation, space, and defense markets.
“We strive to differentiate our products and engineering services by achieving the highest standard of quality in all of our processes and quality management system,” saidÂ Fida Waishek, President of RSG AeroDesignÂ “Achieving compliance with the stringent requirements of AS9100 Rev C aligns naturally with our company’s culture of continuous improvement and solidifies our reputation as a center of excellence for product development and certification.”
RSG AeroDesign is an approved supplier for leading Aerospace OEMs worldwide including Agusta Aerospace Corporation, Enstrom Helicopter Corporation, Hafei Aviation Industry Co., Helicopter Support Inc., L-3 Communications Ocean Systems, Sikorsky Global Helicopters, and Sikorsky Military Completions Center.
The AS9100 Rev C standard was developed by the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) in order to satisfy internal, government, and regulatory requirements. The goal of the IAQG is to improve product quality and on-time delivery of products. This is accomplished through the cooperative implementation of initiatives intended to make significant improvements in quality and reductions in cost throughout the value stream.
About Rotorcraft Services Group, Inc.
Rotorcraft Services Group also includes RSG Aviation, a full service completion and MRO facility serving all helicopter makes and models; RSG Products, a manufacturer of G500H installation kits, air conditioning and video systems; and RSG AeroDesign, an integrated engineering unit providing comprehensive design, certification and technical services and products to both the fixed-wing and rotary-wing markets. Â Additional information is available on the Web atÂ www.rotorcraftservices.com.
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual
- EHang to Provide UAM Services in Hengqin New Area in Zhuhai, China
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New QMS Compliance Manager
- CAE partners with The LOSA Collaborative
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429