Enstrom Helicopter Corporation is pleased to announce the appointment of Zuhai Business Aviation Center as an Enstrom helicopter dealer in China.
Located in Guandong Province, Zuhai BAC will now sell, service and operate Enstrom helicopters along with their well-established, fixed-wing business. To inaugurate the dealership, Zuhai BAC has placed orders for a new 280FX and a new 480B demonstrator helicopter.
With a new dealer in place, Enstrom is poised to capitalize on the expected growth of the Chinese aviation market.
According to Tracy Biegler, Enstrom’s director of sales and marketing, “This is definitely a case of the right group, at the right time. Enstrom has had aircraft in China for more than 15 years, and both the 280FX and 480B are already certified there. But with Zuhai BAC we can now take the next step. Their local expertise and proven ability to sell general aviation aircraft means that we can really target the market aggressively.”
Marketing efforts have already begun, and Zuhai BAC expects to receive their demonstrator aircraft in spring of 2012.
Founded in 1959, Enstrom Helicopter Corporation manufactures a complete line of helicopters. The three-seat, piston-powered F28F and 280FX are popular training, sport and light commercial aircraft. The larger turbine-powered 480B is available as a three-place advanced trainer and patrol aircraft, a 2+2 four-seat training helicopter, or as a three- to five-place executive transport. For law enforcement applications, Enstrom produces an optionally equipped variant of the 480B, known as the Guardian, and the F28F, called the Sentinel. For more information, visit www.enstromhelicopter.com.
- 250th Enstrom 480 produced as manufacturer welcomes French dealer
- Royal Thai Army prepares for more Enstrom 480Bs
- Enstrom Obtains Certification of Garmin® GTN 750
- 22-Mar-19 OK-CLV Enstrom 480 Slavoňov, Czech Republic (2F)
- Six more Enstrom 480s for Thailand
- Enstrom 480B receives Canadian certification
- New Zealand certifies current Enstrom models
- New 480B to South Africa
- Enstrom certifies Appareo Vision 1000
- LOM PRAHA TRADE a.s. and Enstrom Helicopter sign Contract
- 10-May-17 N480W Enstrom 480 Pfunders, Italy (1F)
- Enstrom Delivers 480B to Sharkeys Helicopter
- Enstrom signs new 5-year agreement for M250 engines
- R66 production numbers speed past the H120 total
- 09-Sep-15 G-IGHH Enstrom 280 Aldbury, UK
- Enstrom delivers last of 30 480Bs to Japanese Ground Self Defense Force
- Enstrom Delivers First 480B-G
- FAA approves Enstrom 480B-G – the Garmin G1000H equipped 480
- Enstrom Adds Dealers, Continues Innovation
- Czech Republic – DSA adds Enstrom 480 to fleet