With the delivery of three new helicopters in October 2011 from the Eurocopter Canada Limited (ECL) facility in Fort Erie, Ontario, Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re’s fleet will have a total of 11 Eurocopter aircraft consisting of 5 AS350 B2’s, 3 EC130 B4’s, 2 AS350 B3’s and 1 EC120 B available for the 2011-2012 operating season.
“We are enthusiastic about continuing to assist Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re grow as an industry leader with the recent purchase of the EC130 B4, AS350 B2 and AS350 B3,” said Mr. Guy Joannes, President & CEO, ECL. “We look forward to making a positive contribution to Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re’s quality-driven fleet.”
Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re’s rapid growth in the helicopter business is evident through its recent expansions, which will include an impressive new hangar facility located at QuÃ©bec City Jean Lesage International Airport. With a talented workforce of 29 employees, including 20 pilots, Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re has become an expert at providing its customers with safe and secure aircraft.
“Safety resulting from good customer service is not only a top priority for us, but key to our company’s success,” said M. Danny Ricard, President, Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re. “Purchasing quality aircraft satisfies our customers and helps us reach our goals for advancement in the industry. The EC130 B4, AS350 B2 and AS350 B3 are welcome additions to our fleet and we look forward to utilizing the aircraft for various types of charter missions.”
Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re’sservice-driven approach to business has helped the company excel by providing turnkey solutions and support for its private customers. With a service centre approved by AMO, Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re offers services from periodic maintenance to major overhaul. Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re’s Eurocopter fleet is chosen with the customer’s well-being and satisfaction in mind, demonstrating its high priority for safety standards.
Renowned for its enhanced performance, excellent safety features and reduced operating costs; the single-engine AS350 B2, powered with a Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 engine, has a proven track record. Its flexibility and excellent value make it a very sought-after helicopter used to perform a wide range of missions including; passenger transport, aerial work and firefighting. Additional options included on the aircraft: Cargo pods (“Squirrel Cheeks”), Aft cargo door hinge kit, Battery relocation kit, Cowling maintenance steps (L/H and R/H) and ECL longlining enlarged floor window.
The AS350 B3 is “the high performance” light single-engine Ecureuil helicopter powered by a Turbomeca Arriel 2B1 turbine engine and is equipped with the dual hydraulic FADEC system (Full Authority Digital Engine Control). It is ideally suited for operations in conditions that include; mountainous areas, extreme heat and for very demanding missions, performance wise. Additional options included on the aircraft: Cargo pods (“Squirrel Cheeks”, R/H and L/H), Airframe fuel filter, Longline release driptorch plug system, High Viz M/R blades paint scheme and Cowling maintenance steps.
The EC130 B4 is a light 7-8 seat single engine helicopter which offers exceptional qualities of silence, comfort and space. Low external noise emission (-8.5dB better than ICAO requirement), due to the low noise “Fenestron” and the FADEC system (Full Authority Digital Engine Control), in order to optimize noise signature in overflight without operational limitations. Additional options included on the aircraft: Cargo pods (“Squirrel Cheeks”, R/H and L/H), Air conditioning system, 8 leather seat configuration, Longline release driptorch plug system, Rear cargo door open warning system, Cowling maintenance step (R/H), Airframe fuel filter and Litter kit.
Capitale HÃ©lipro, as well as its operational subsidiary, Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re, (www.capitalehelipro.com) are supported by a skilled workforce that combines thousands of hours of flight experience in all fields of the aviation industry. Their dedicated team has over thirty years of flying and helicopter maintenance experience. Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re currently offers the following services; charter, sales, maintenance and helicopter flight training. They offer very competitive rates and supply their clientele with outstanding service across the board.
- Maverick announces CRFS retrofit for its entire EC130B4 fleet
- Airbus launches the ACH130 Aston Martin Edition
- 21-Oct-19 N922RJ Airbus EC130 Oroville, US-California
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- VFS EuroTec Receives FAA Validation for EC130 TrueBlue Main Ship Battery STC
- StandardAero expands AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank into European Market
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- DART launches its new H130/EC130 Cable Cutter System
- EASA Certified AS350 Retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Papillon Airways Sign MOU for 40 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tanks
- FAA certified retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank for AS350 and EC130
- South Australia Police update EC130 with Wescam EO/IR
- Canada approves Donaldson IBF for AS350 and EC130
- Hospital Wing takes delivery of fourth H130
- Taiwan Leasing Firm to Finance Fifth H130 for PhilJets
- Vector and Robertson finalizing design of AS350/EC130 fuel tank