AeroExpo UK is delighted to host theÂ Women In Aviation Regional conference at the event duringÂ 25-27 May 2012.
Women in Aviation have been part of the event as exhibitors for the last 2 years and have chosen the 2012 event at Sywell Aerodrome as their preferred choice to host their regional conference.
Paddy Casey (Show Director) commented;
“WAI – Women in Aviation International – who have exhibited at AeroExpo UK for several years , appreciate the value of the event and will have a much larger presence and involvement in 2012. For those not aware of the WAI, they are a powerful group of 8,000 members globally who have their own publication and annual conference.”
“During the three day AeroExpo and in the lead-up, WAI will have a heavy involvement – running a pre-show party/Dinner in the Aviator Hotel at Sywell on the Thursday for their members and guests. In addition, the group will be running a full program of conference seminars on the Friday and exhibiting on all three days.”
“We, the organisers, welcome with great enthusiasm the Women in Aviation International. It is our aim to help their presence have a huge and positive impact on our 2012 event at Sywell.”
Dr Peggy, (Chairman of WAI) said:
“WAI has been an exhibitor at AeroExpo UK the past two years and now we are wishing to expand our involvement at the show by holding a regional WAI conference as a part of the weekâ€™s activities.”
“Women in Aviation, International is experiencing exponential growth, particularly throughout Europe, and wish to provide an experience for our members and other individuals interested in attending this regional event. Speakers will cover a variety of topics from their aviation experiences and career fields. Women in Aviation, International represents women and men from all segments of the aviation industry â€“ general, commercial, business and even military. Our members are pilots, maintenance technicians, airport managers, educators, students, air traffic controllers, engineers and more. The conference will provide opportunities for networking as well as learning and also some fun.”
“We believe the AeroExpo UK is a perfect format for this event.”
Visit Women In Aviation – To get answers, get connected and get inspired!
About Women in Aviation: Women in Aviation, International is an organization dedicated to providing networking, education, mentoring and scholarship opportunities for women in aviation worldwide. WAI includes individuals who are striving for challenging and fulfilling aviation careers, or want to expand their aviation interests. The annual conference features speakers, educational seminars and social events.
Their 8,000+ membership includes astronauts, corporate pilots, maintenance technicians, air traffic controllers, business owners, educators, journalists, flight attendants, high school and university students, air show performers, airport managers and many others.
- Sikorsky and Boeing update Defiant X for US Army FLRAA bid
- Foresight HUMS integrates helicopter-specific data into Digital AirWare MRO software
- Wingcopter secures $22M to expand delivery drone business
- Centum phone location technology approved for Airbus H145
- Bristow achieves ISO 14001 environmental certification for UK operations
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue