The Helicopter Foundation International is pleased to accept applications for the Maintenance Technician Certificate Scholarship â€“ a scholarship specifically geared to students who are enrolled in a FAA Part 147 school (or its international equivalent) and plan to become certified helicopter maintenance technicians. Up to six winners will be selected from all qualified applicants, and they will be invited to join us at HELI-EXPO 2012 in Dallas, Texas.
Time is running outÂ â€“ the deadline is Nov. 30!
In addition to receiving up to $2,500 towards tuition expenses, the scholarship provides a full registration for two to HELI-EXPO 2012, a complimentary one-year HAI membership for the winners, and dinner for two at the Salute to Excellence Awards dinner, courtesy of Helicopter Association International.
HFIâ€™s Maintenance Technician Certificate Scholarship will only be awarded to candidates pursuing an Airframe (A), Powerplant (P) or both Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license or international equivalent. A primary determinant will be evidence of the applicantâ€™s interest and determination to work in the helicopter industry.
For an application or more information about the Maintenance Technician Certificate Scholarship, please visitÂ www.helicopterfoundation.com orwww.rotor.com. An electronic form of the application is preferred. Please email toÂ [email protected]. Neatness, completeness and accuracy do count. Additional pages requested must be supplied. The winners are responsible for their own transportation and accommodations at HELI-EXPO 2012.
Any questions or concerns should be directed to the foundationâ€™s vice president/curator, Marty Pociask atÂ [email protected] or 703-683-4646.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf