European EC120 and EC130 operators have a new source for helicopter replacement windows following European Aviation Safety Agency approval of a Supplemental Type Certificate for Tech-Tool Plasticsâ€™ standard and special application replacement windows. FAA and Transport Canada approvals have been previously received.
Available replacement windows include windshields, skylights and forward and aft door windows. The windows are available in clear and bronze tint for all windows. Optional reinforced edging is available on all windows and windshields for the Eurocopter EC120 and EC130, providing significant stability to the windows during extreme temperature changes. The forward door windows come standard with slides. However, forward door windows are also available without slides for operators that require maximum visibility.
The companyâ€™s replacement windows are ideal for emergency medical, law enforcement and aerial photography applications.
About Tech-Tool Plastics
Tech-Tool Plastics specializes in the design and manufacture of replacement windows for Bell, Eurocopter, MD Helicopter, Robinson and Schweizer helicopters. The companyâ€™s 40 years of experience with helicopter windows results in a full inventory of superior quality products that will fit correctly and install quickly and easily. Learn more by visiting Tech-Tool Plastics website at www.tech-tool.com.
- 22-Nov-18 N124ML Airbus H120 La Romana, Dominican Republic (5F)
- Albuquerque Police look to replace EC120
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- 21-Mar-18 VH-WII Airbus EC120 Hardy Reef, Australia (2F)
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- San Jose City Council approves Airbus H125 to replace H120
- HeliHub prediction comes true – Robinson R66 kills off Airbus H120
- Baltimore Mayor proposes cutting one of four Police EC120s
- Aeropartner took delivery of the first multi-purpose EC-120B
- GTA signs MoU to provide maintenance for HFA helicopters
- Agreement Between Helang Flying Academy & Rotortrade Services
- Thales delivers a flight and navigation training simulator to the Royal Malaysian Air Force
- Swedish Government resumes state-funded pilot training
- Vector Aerospace expands FAA-approved ADS-B STC upgrade
- New Additions to Superior Air Fleet
- JSSI Enrolls HeliAir Sweden Fleet
- HeliAir Sweden Replaces MD500s with EC120B
- New Thermal Imaging Camera funded by Winnipeg Police
- Helisota adds Airbus Helicopters to its EASA Part 145 capabilities
- Genesys Aerosystems aims for FAA STC for EC120 HeliSAS and Two-Axis Autopilot