Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. (“Canadian Helicopters”) (TSX: CHL.A, CHL.B) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared monthly dividends of $0.091875 per Common Share and Variable Voting Shares, payable on each of February 15, 2012, March 15, 2012 and April 13, 2012 to holders of record at the close of business January 31, 2012, February 29, 2012 and March 30, 2012, respectively.
The foregoing dividends are designated as â€œeligibleâ€ dividends for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada) and any similar provincial legislation.
Canadian Helicoptersâ€™ Board of Directors reviews the applicable dividend rates on a quarterly basis. Shareholders are entitled to receive dividends only when any such dividends are declared by CanadianHelicoptersâ€™ Board ofDirectors, and there is no entitlement to any dividend prior thereto.
ABOUT CANADIAN HELICOPTERS GROUP INC
Canadian Helicopters Group is an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services with fixed primary operations in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and regions of Southeast Asia. The group also delivers contracted on demand support in Afghanistan and Antarctica. Charter operations are provided under two brands: Helicopters New Zealand (HNZ) in the Asia Pacific and Antarctica regions and Canadian Helicopters Limited (CHL) in Canada and Afghanistan. In addition to charter services, the Company provides flight training and third party repair and maintenance services.With headquarters near Montreal, Canada, the Company operates 160 helicopters and employs approximately 800 personnel.
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments