Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47, Inc., is excited to announce an agreement with Oregon Aero, Inc. to development an improved Seat System and modern Interior solutions for the model 47 fleet.
Oregon Aero, Inc. is a leader in engineering, testing, certifying and manufacturing advanced seating & interior systems for aircraft and other applications. The company has a proven record of extraordinary innovation, product performance, customer service and customer satisfaction. State-of-the-art engineering and superb technical craftsmanship are why Oregon Aero, Inc. are known for providing The Ultimate in Flying Comfort and Safetyâ„¢.
â€œWe are very excited to be confirming this relationship with Oregon Aero to develop improved seats & interiors for the 47.â€ stated Scott Churchill, President/Owner of Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47. â€œOregon Aeroâ€™s seats are renowned across the industry for being one of the most comfortable helicopter seats. These seats will offer improved safety as well as reducing pilot fatigue.â€
â€œIntroduction of the Oregon Aeroâ€™s VK Smartcushionâ„¢ Seats into the model 47 fleet is another exciting development for Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47.â€ stated Neil Marshall, General Manager of Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47. â€œAs the new OEM for the model 47 helicopter, we will soon be able to offer safer and more comfortable Seats that mitigate vibration for the 47 operators plus modern, customizable interiors. This product development lends itself perfectly to our plans for a refurbishment program and of course for the potential new-build model 47.
About Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47, Inc.
Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47, Inc., under the private ownership of Scott Churchill, is a sister company to Scottâ€™s Helicopter Services Inc., one of the largest operators of Model 47 helicopters in the world, and Texas Helicopters Inc., manufacturer of the Wasp helicopter and a FAA PMA parts supplier & STC holder for the Model 47. SB47 is the Type Certificate holder for all FAA type certificated model 47 helicopters and provides OEM level customer support to the fielded fleet.
About Oregon Aero, Inc.
Oregon Aero, Inc. was founded in 1989 with one product (a headset cushion) and one objective â€” to make flying more comfortable. They have become a market leader in the development of Seating & Cushion solutions, Interior upgrades, Aviation Helmet upgrades, plus related products. Oregon Aero Seat systems are used in every branch of the military. The U.S. Military has logged over 200,000,000 flight hours on Oregon Aero seats.
- 01-Jan-21 N74823 Bell 47D1 Marana, US-Arizona
- 24-Nov-20 YN-CIQ Continental Copters Tomcat Chinandega, Nicaragua (1F)
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- 18-Oct-19 N7060J Bell 47G5 King City, US-California
- 20-Aug-17 N9526 Bell 47G2A St Marys, US-Pennsylvania
- 23-May-17 XB-LUB Bel 47D Amacuzac, Mexico (1F)
- 10-May-17 D-HAFB Westland-Bell 47 Pertisau, Austria (2F)
- 18-Oct-15 N73224 Bell 47G3B Searchlight, US-Nevada
- 11-Aug-15 N74823 Bell 47D1 Clanton, US-Alabama
- 03-Aug-15 N4002G Bell 47G3B1 Camden, US-Alabama
- 24-Jul-15 N1396X Bell 47G.4A Gilbert, US-Iowa
- 20-Jun-15 N4427F Bell 47G5 Salinas, US-California (1F)
- 27-Mar-15 C-GVHA Bell 47G.2 Chilliwack, Canada
- 27-Feb-15 N4774S Bell 47G2A Ivanhoe, US-California
- 29-Jan-15 N43762 Bell 47 White Rock, US-Arkansas
- 29-Jan-15 N43762 Bell 47G North Little Rock, US-Arkansas
- Bell delivers last of six 407GXs to Pennsylvania State Police
- India – Aviation school museum gets Bell 47G
- 12-Aug-14 N7089J Bell 47G-5 Mansfield, US-Illinois (1F)
- 10-Aug-14 N4690 Bell 47G-2 Jeanerette, US-Louisiana (1F)