Metro Aviation, Inc. attracts first-time customer, Duke Life Flight, with their extensive custom aircraft completion options.
After operating two EC135â€™s for several years, Duke Life Flight decides to replace the EC135â€™s with two EC145â€™s completed by Metro Aviation, Inc.
â€œThe larger cabin of the EC145 combined with the state of the art medical interior and avionics suite from Metro Aviation, Inc., will give us additional capabilities and safety features,â€ stated Henry Ward, Administrative Director, Duke Life Flight. Ward added, â€œWith the EC145s, we will be able to accommodate more equipment, larger patients, and expand to three clinicians when needed. This allows us to support a wider variety of missions and deliver our patients the care they require.â€
Completions of the EC145â€™s are underway with delivery of the final completed aircraft scheduled for March 2012.
About Metro Aviation
Metro Aviation, Inc. was established in 1982 as a helicopter charter, flight training, and maintenance operation facility. Since then, Metro Aviation, Inc. has grown substantially in size, and is internationally recognized for its excellence in helicopter transportation services. Today, Metro Aviation, Inc. is an FAA certified Airframe Modification, Maintenance, Inspection and Repair center, and is proud to offer traditional services to its valued customers.
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 22-Feb-19 F-HSOX Airbus EC145 Bidarray, France
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Metro Delivers New Aircraft to University of Chicago
- Mercyhealth REACT Has New Helicopter in Service
- PAC International completes EC145 refurbishment
- ATP improves torquing method for Airbus EC145
- Duke Life Flight EC145 crash leads to lawsuit against Safran and pilot
- Anti-corruption questions over Airbus EC145 sale to Kazakhstan
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017
- Travis County to sell UH-1 and replace EC145s
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- The French Gendarmerie Nationale Orders an Additional EC145
- Iraq Ministry of Oil receives four EC145s
- The Helicopter Flight Training Center goes international
- New Location is LifeFlight’s First in Northwest Pennsylvania
- NZ CAA approves Metro Aviation EC145 simulator
- 22-May-17 AN-136 Eurocopter EC145 Punta Chame, Panama
- 19-May-17 N197LL Airbus EC145 Terre Haute, US-Indiana