AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce that CPI Group of Czech Republic has signed a contract for one AW119Ke single engine helicopter. This aircraft, configured with a six seat cabin interior, will be operated by HeliCzech for corporate transport missions. The helicopter is expected to be delivered in mid-2012. This order marks the entrance of AgustaWestland in the Czech Republicâ€™s helicopter market and continues the success of the AW119Ke in Europe where more than 50 aircraft have been sold for a range of applications including VIP/corporate and passenger transport, sightseeing, air taxi, fire fighting, law enforcement, homeland security and utility.
The AW119Ke is the best in class single engine helicopter which delivers outstanding performance and productivity. It also has the largest passenger cabin in its category and for VIP/corporate transport tasks, nothing comes close to the AW119Ke in terms of maximum speed, range and comfort. The AW119Ke has also found success worldwide for other applications including EMS, fire fighting, law enforcement and offshore transport. Orders for the AW119 have now reached more than 200 in over 30 countries with almost 100 customers.
Czech Property Investments, a.s. (joint stock company) is a significant real estate company dealing with development, investments and real estate management. The Company has been operating in the Czech and Slovak markets since the beginning of the 1990s. HeliCzech s.r.o. is a well-established company operating a fleet of eight Robinson R22 and R44 helicopters which are used for wide variety of tasks including pilot training, aerial works and passenger transport. All company pilots, including the owner, are experienced former or current pilots of the Czech Air Force helicopter Tiger squadron, a member of the NATO Tiger Association.
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Brazil approves Astronautics EFI on AW109 and AW119
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- Nepalese Army Agusta AW139 makes maiden flight form Kathmandu
- Nepalese Army takes delivery of AW139
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Leonardo adds Authorised Service Centre in Chile
- FAA approves AMS lightweight medical interior for AW109 and AW119
- FAA approves AMS ambulance interior for AW119 and AW109
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- 09-Jun-17 VT-NRK AgustaWestland AW119 Badrinath, India (1F)
- Israel and Italy Discuss Training Helicopter Contract
- Leonardo strengthens strategic partnership with Shanghai Zenisun
- FAA approves Sky Connect Tracker III on AW109 and AW119
- Able Aerospace Services joins Leonardo Helicopters service network
- Leonardo adds AW169 and AW189 to Kaan Air distributor agreement in Turkey
- AgustaWestland sold $1.3 Billion worth of helicopters to Algeria
- New Mexico – Lifeguard Air Emergency Services to launch AW119Kx operations
- Finmeccanica picks FreeFlight RA4500 radalt as AW119 standard