FDC/aerofilter is pleased to announce that the service life for the Eurocopter EC120B inlet barrier filter elements has been increased to 4500 hours, with no limitation on the number of cleanings. In addition, the recommended service interval has been increased to 300 hours.
The FAA recently approved a revision to FDC/aerofilterâ€™s Instructions for Continued Airworthiness, which includes the increased service times as well as improved inspection criteria and servicing instructions. No modifications to the aircraft, filter system, or maintenance tracking are required to implement these changes. The increased service times provide a significant reduction in operating costs and further minimize downtime of FDC/aerofilter equipped Eurocopter EC120B helicopters.
To download the latest documentation, please visit FDC/aerofilterâ€™s website at: http://www.fdcaerofilter.com.
- 22-Nov-18 N124ML Airbus H120 La Romana, Dominican Republic (5F)
- Albuquerque Police look to replace EC120
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- 21-Mar-18 VH-WII Airbus EC120 Hardy Reef, Australia (2F)
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- San Jose City Council approves Airbus H125 to replace H120
- HeliHub prediction comes true – Robinson R66 kills off Airbus H120
- Baltimore Mayor proposes cutting one of four Police EC120s
- Aeropartner took delivery of the first multi-purpose EC-120B
- GTA signs MoU to provide maintenance for HFA helicopters
- Agreement Between Helang Flying Academy & Rotortrade Services
- Thales delivers a flight and navigation training simulator to the Royal Malaysian Air Force
- Swedish Government resumes state-funded pilot training
- Vector Aerospace expands FAA-approved ADS-B STC upgrade
- New Additions to Superior Air Fleet
- JSSI Enrolls HeliAir Sweden Fleet
- HeliAir Sweden Replaces MD500s with EC120B
- New Thermal Imaging Camera funded by Winnipeg Police
- Helisota adds Airbus Helicopters to its EASA Part 145 capabilities
- Genesys Aerosystems aims for FAA STC for EC120 HeliSAS and Two-Axis Autopilot