Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47, Inc. will be exhibiting a refurbished 47G-2A at the NAAA (National Agricultural Aviation Association) Convention Trade Show in Las Vegas, Nevada Dec 6-7. This helicopter, operated by sister company Scottâ€™s Helicopter Services, Inc., is an example of the quality of refurbishment that SB47 hopes to offer to the marketplace in the coming months.
The helicopter will highlight a number of refurbishments & improvements for the agricultural aviation marketplace including:
- Utility Interior & Seating by Oregon Aero, Inc.; a product of the partnership recently announced to develop improved interiors and seating for the model 47 fleet.
- An Isolair Helicopter Systems Agricultural Spray System.
- A number of STCs including the No-Bar Kit, Improved Sprag system & a Muffler. Manufactured by Texas Helicopter Co., Inc., a sister company to SB47, these STC provide additional weight savings, operating cost reductions & noise abatement.
â€œWe are very pleased to be exhibiting this 47G-2A.â€ stated Scott Churchill, President/Owner of Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47, Inc. â€œThis is a perfect example of the durability of the model 47 and what makes it such a great helicopter. This helicopter was manufactured in 1955, has over 10,000 hours on the airframe, yet operators will witness at NAAA that after our refurbishment it is hard to believe it is not a brand new helicopter.â€
â€œWe are very pleased to be showing the first model 47 Oregon Aero interior & seating installation. Folks will be able to see for themselves how comfortable their VK Smartcushionâ„¢ Seats are.â€ stated Neil Marshall, General Manager of Scottâ€™s â€“ Bell 47. â€œAnd we are very proud to be partnering with Isolair Helicopter Systems at the NAAA show. They are a long time partner of Scottâ€™s Helicopter Services, Inc. and we consider their systems to be premier amongst the Helicopter Applications Equipment manufacturers.â€
Both Oregon Aero, Inc. & Isolair Helicopter Services representatives will be at NAAA with SB47.
- 01-Jan-21 N74823 Bell 47D1 Marana, US-Arizona
- 24-Nov-20 YN-CIQ Continental Copters Tomcat Chinandega, Nicaragua (1F)
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- 18-Oct-19 N7060J Bell 47G5 King City, US-California
- 20-Aug-17 N9526 Bell 47G2A St Marys, US-Pennsylvania
- 23-May-17 XB-LUB Bel 47D Amacuzac, Mexico (1F)
- 10-May-17 D-HAFB Westland-Bell 47 Pertisau, Austria (2F)
- 18-Oct-15 N73224 Bell 47G3B Searchlight, US-Nevada
- 11-Aug-15 N74823 Bell 47D1 Clanton, US-Alabama
- 03-Aug-15 N4002G Bell 47G3B1 Camden, US-Alabama
- 24-Jul-15 N1396X Bell 47G.4A Gilbert, US-Iowa
- 20-Jun-15 N4427F Bell 47G5 Salinas, US-California (1F)
- 27-Mar-15 C-GVHA Bell 47G.2 Chilliwack, Canada
- 27-Feb-15 N4774S Bell 47G2A Ivanhoe, US-California
- 29-Jan-15 N43762 Bell 47 White Rock, US-Arkansas
- 29-Jan-15 N43762 Bell 47G North Little Rock, US-Arkansas
- Bell delivers last of six 407GXs to Pennsylvania State Police
- India – Aviation school museum gets Bell 47G
- 12-Aug-14 N7089J Bell 47G-5 Mansfield, US-Illinois (1F)
- 10-Aug-14 N4690 Bell 47G-2 Jeanerette, US-Louisiana (1F)