Schiebel s CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100 Unmanned Air System (UAS) is the only UAS taking part in the flight displays at LIMA (Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace) Exhibition from 6th to 10th December 2011.
The CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100 unmanned helicopter has already performed flawlessly at exhibitions and air shows around the world and wrote aviation history in 2009 when it became the first and only UAS ever to fly at the Paris Air Show. Subsequently, flight displays at ILA Berlin (2010) and IDEX in Abu Dhabi 2011 followed, where the S-100 could demonstrate its proven and reliable flight characteristics in civil airspace. The CAMCOPTERÂ® again justified the great trust put in its unmatched capabilities at the G-20 summit in Seoul, where the S-100 was the only UAS employed in support of airborne security over the city.
Due to the proximity of the audience in public flight displays, safety requirements are extremely high. The CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100, however, complies with these high standards, similar to that of manned helicopters, and therefore Schiebel is gaining worldwide acceptance at air shows. The redundancy of the S-100 s essential aviation electronics and its flawless track record at public displays made the CAMCOPTERÂ® the UAS of choice for LIMA.
Visitors will be treated with the unrivaled wide range of abilities of the CAMCOPTERÂ® S-100 UAS at the daily flight shows from 6th to 8th December 2011 at Langkawi in cooperation with its local partner Alaf Strategi Sdn Bhd.
You are welcome to meet us at chalet CC10 alongside our partner Alaf Strategi Sdn Bhd. at Lima (Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace) Exhibition from 6th to 10th December 2011.
- Columbia Helicopters Still Aims to Sell
- Irish SAR pilots to take industrial action
- Serbia to Order more Mi-17/Mi-35s from Russia
- Rolls-Royce Awarded $36M Contract for Delivery of 17 V-22 AE1107C Engines
- New police airbase in Essex
- Bell at SXSW 2019
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension