Greenwich AeroGroup has announced that its Senior Vice President of Parts Distribution Warren Persavich will lead NASAM Inc. in the coming year.
In September, NASAM Founder, President and CEO Aki Sato announced he would be stepping down at the end of the year after 31 years with the company. NASAM is an international distributor of high tech electronics such as military/defense equipment, spacecraft sub-system and components, aircraft support equipment and products and telecom-related components.
Persavich who already worked closely with the company feels itâ€™s a perfect opportunity for him. â€œI have had an extremely rewarding 35 years with Banner Aerospace and Greenwich AeroGroup,â€ said Persavich. â€œLeading NASAM is an exciting new challenge that will allow me to apply the skills I have acquired throughout my career to enhance this business.â€
Persavich began his lengthy career with Banner Aerospace in 1976 and was promoted to Chief Financial Officer in 1990 and named President in 1998. In 2009, Banner Aerospace was acquired by Greenwich AeroGroup and Persavich was named senior vice president of the parts distribution business for Greenwich AeroGroup.
â€œWe are very pleased Warren has accepted this new position as President and CEO of NASAM,â€ said Greenwich AeroGroup President and CEO Jim Ziegler. â€œWe believe under his leadership the company will expand and grow.â€
In light of Persavichâ€™s new role, Greenwich AeroGroup has named Professional Aircraft Accessories President Robert Bial as its new senior vice president for component repair and overhaul and distribution. Bial began his career with Banner Aerospace in 1987 and will continue in a dual role with Greenwich AeroGroup and Professional Aircraft Accessories.
â€œWe are excited to welcome Robert to the team in this new capacity,â€ said Ziegler. â€œRobert has extensive experience in aviation parts distribution, component repair and overhaul, aircraft maintenance and modification, continuous business improvement and customer satisfaction. He will be an asset to our leadership team.â€
The changes are effective January 1, 2012.
About Greenwich AeroGroup
Greenwich AeroGroup, Inc., owns and operates providers of general, commercial, government and military aviation services including: maintenance, avionics and interior refurbishments; fixed base operations; aircraft sales, charter and management; manufacturing and engineering; component repair and overhaul; parts distribution and financial services.
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines