Greenwich AeroGroup has announced that its Senior Vice President of Parts Distribution Warren Persavich will lead NASAM Inc. in the coming year.
In September, NASAM Founder, President and CEO Aki Sato announced he would be stepping down at the end of the year after 31 years with the company. NASAM is an international distributor of high tech electronics such as military/defense equipment, spacecraft sub-system and components, aircraft support equipment and products and telecom-related components.
Persavich who already worked closely with the company feels itâ€™s a perfect opportunity for him. â€œI have had an extremely rewarding 35 years with Banner Aerospace and Greenwich AeroGroup,â€ said Persavich. â€œLeading NASAM is an exciting new challenge that will allow me to apply the skills I have acquired throughout my career to enhance this business.â€
Persavich began his lengthy career with Banner Aerospace in 1976 and was promoted to Chief Financial Officer in 1990 and named President in 1998. In 2009, Banner Aerospace was acquired by Greenwich AeroGroup and Persavich was named senior vice president of the parts distribution business for Greenwich AeroGroup.
â€œWe are very pleased Warren has accepted this new position as President and CEO of NASAM,â€ said Greenwich AeroGroup President and CEO Jim Ziegler. â€œWe believe under his leadership the company will expand and grow.â€
In light of Persavichâ€™s new role, Greenwich AeroGroup has named Professional Aircraft Accessories President Robert Bial as its new senior vice president for component repair and overhaul and distribution. Bial began his career with Banner Aerospace in 1987 and will continue in a dual role with Greenwich AeroGroup and Professional Aircraft Accessories.
â€œWe are excited to welcome Robert to the team in this new capacity,â€ said Ziegler. â€œRobert has extensive experience in aviation parts distribution, component repair and overhaul, aircraft maintenance and modification, continuous business improvement and customer satisfaction. He will be an asset to our leadership team.â€
The changes are effective January 1, 2012.
About Greenwich AeroGroup
Greenwich AeroGroup, Inc., owns and operates providers of general, commercial, government and military aviation services including: maintenance, avionics and interior refurbishments; fixed base operations; aircraft sales, charter and management; manufacturing and engineering; component repair and overhaul; parts distribution and financial services.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO