Greenwich AeroGroup has announced that its Senior Vice President of Parts Distribution Warren Persavich will lead NASAM Inc. in the coming year.
In September, NASAM Founder, President and CEO Aki Sato announced he would be stepping down at the end of the year after 31 years with the company. NASAM is an international distributor of high tech electronics such as military/defense equipment, spacecraft sub-system and components, aircraft support equipment and products and telecom-related components.
Persavich who already worked closely with the company feels itâ€™s a perfect opportunity for him. â€œI have had an extremely rewarding 35 years with Banner Aerospace and Greenwich AeroGroup,â€ said Persavich. â€œLeading NASAM is an exciting new challenge that will allow me to apply the skills I have acquired throughout my career to enhance this business.â€
Persavich began his lengthy career with Banner Aerospace in 1976 and was promoted to Chief Financial Officer in 1990 and named President in 1998. In 2009, Banner Aerospace was acquired by Greenwich AeroGroup and Persavich was named senior vice president of the parts distribution business for Greenwich AeroGroup.
â€œWe are very pleased Warren has accepted this new position as President and CEO of NASAM,â€ said Greenwich AeroGroup President and CEO Jim Ziegler. â€œWe believe under his leadership the company will expand and grow.â€
In light of Persavichâ€™s new role, Greenwich AeroGroup has named Professional Aircraft Accessories President Robert Bial as its new senior vice president for component repair and overhaul and distribution. Bial began his career with Banner Aerospace in 1987 and will continue in a dual role with Greenwich AeroGroup and Professional Aircraft Accessories.
â€œWe are excited to welcome Robert to the team in this new capacity,â€ said Ziegler. â€œRobert has extensive experience in aviation parts distribution, component repair and overhaul, aircraft maintenance and modification, continuous business improvement and customer satisfaction. He will be an asset to our leadership team.â€
The changes are effective January 1, 2012.
About Greenwich AeroGroup
Greenwich AeroGroup, Inc., owns and operates providers of general, commercial, government and military aviation services including: maintenance, avionics and interior refurbishments; fixed base operations; aircraft sales, charter and management; manufacturing and engineering; component repair and overhaul; parts distribution and financial services.
- Kopter to present final design features of its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2020
- Aston Martin and Airbus prepare to take to the skies
- Transcend Air partners with Huslig design studio on VY400R eVTOL interior
- 12 Rules to Live by for Your Pre-Flight Helicopter Inspection
- HSC-26 Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- A New H145 Full Flight Simulator for the US
- Airbus recognized as a top employer in the Hamilton Niagara Region
- Carleton University leverages VABS Software for more realistic rotor blade simulation
- World’s First ISO Approved Drone Safety Standards announced
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance adds plasma to blood products carried
- The Official 2019 White House Christmas Ornament is a helicopter
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms